Communication 29: "A Country Girl."

September 1st.
Many students, they seem to be melancholic today.
Some despair over the end of summer break...
Others worry about the environment around them.
"There's no way they actually feel like this" that's what Komi thought.
She thought, "The students at this school seem just fine."
Most of the students are looking at her and mumbling compliments, which she had no idea it was compliments.

Inaka: 'It's so depressing... My name is Inaka Nokoko. Today is the day back to... When I think about classes starting today, I feel a pain in my chest. It seems no one has figured it out yet... It seems so... but I... I am...' I'm a peasant!

Everyone: ???

Inaka is a country girl.

Inaka: 'The first semester was very hard for me. If they knew that I belonged to the peasant they would stone me to death. Even when everyone else was having fun, I was the only one who was alone and quiet. And although all the girls wore short skirts... I was the only one wearing a skirt two inches below the knee. Because it just doesn't fit me. But! Today I am someone different. Look! My skirt is only 3cm below the knees! I call this: A summer change!'

As Inaka walks for a little bit, she stopped and starts to fix her skirt.

Inaka: 'It's so embarrassing! It is depressing... Why I'm so... Huh?'

She saw Komi on the halls walking to class.

Inaka: 'She is the goddess of the class, Komi-sama, isn't she? Today she also looks beautiful... She is quite a city girl.'

Komi: Good Morning Tadano-kun.

Tadano nodded and Komi starts to chat with him for a bit.

Inaka: ' "Walking with a coffee and running office errands." I want to be a city girl like her!'

Najimi: What!?

Inaka's Imaginationing time suddenly stops when she heard Najimi.

Najimi: Do we still have more classes? I didn't buy my lunch!

Komi: You're...!?

Najimi: So, Tadano-kun... Go buy me a Turkey Sabowey with avocado, honey, cheese, lettuce, pickles, lot of olives, no onion, with balsamic vinegar, and make it a combo with potato chips and diet cola.

Komi, Tadano and Inaka: '!?'

Najimi: And the toast bread.

Komi: Go get it yourself...

Inaka: 'That's right! She should go get it herself. Why does she had a normal guy to buy it?'

Najimi: Don't be mean, Komi-san. I haven't finished my homework yet.

Inaka: 'Wait a minute... They said "Sabowey." It should be like a Stave, but in the city. It would be great! I want a Sabowey sandwich too... "Regulatory compliance doesn't allow for that." I want to say something like that!'

Najimi: Tadano-kun, we are friends, right? Come on, help your ol' best friend Najimi-chan a little!

Tadano nodded, which got Komi by surprise and Inaka didn't expect a guy like Tadano actually going.

Komi: Eh? You're going!?

Tadano nodded again and stood up from his seat.

Inaka: 'Tadano-kun will go to the Sabowey!? This... this might be my chance! Although he'll be a city boy, I will still try to observe how Tadano-kun behaves, And so I will become a city girl capable of buying sandwiches on sabowey!'

*At Sabowey*

Tadano just starts in front of the Sabowey and Inaka stalkingly observes him and Komi is also observing him.

Komi: 'There's another girl following Tadano-kun...!'

Inaka: He looks so cool! Tadano-kun just stands in front of this elegant local shop... I would only lose my cool by standing still! He is so calm.

Tadano is nervous to enter the sabowey.

Komi: 'I feel like she's having a huge misunderstanding!'

Tadano-kun decided to enter.

Inaka: 'Oh me too.'

As he got in, a lot of people in fansy clothes are there.
He was frozen by the atmostphere of classy place filled with bussinessman like people.
Inaka was frozen by the atmostphere of classy place filled with bussinessman like people.

Clerk: Welcome! You can take your order over here!

Inaka: 'I-I can't keep the clerk waiting!'

Tadano turned around and did a tactical retreat.

Inaka: 'Eeeeeeeeh!? He left away under these circumstances!?'

Tadano is taing a breath to calm down.

Inaka: 'What is he thinking? I-I mean, not everyone can stay in Sabowey for long, right? ...How cool can he get? He doesn't care about employees at all. At his pace, at his style. And he's so presistant! He's so cool!'

Tadano came to try again.

Inaka: 'I learned a lot today...'

Clerk: Welcome. Have you decided your order?

Tadano: ...

Tadano points at a Sandwich picture.

Clerk: A Sabowey turkey avocado sandwich, right? Is it for take out? What kind of bread do you want? What toppings do you want to put on it? Do you want it to be toasted? Do you want all the vegatables? Do you want some sauce? Do you want it in combo or alone?

Inaka: '!? ...Hey...? An order...?'

She panicked.
Inaka moved closer to the counter to see Tadano's action.

Inaka: 'This... Tadano-kun...'

Tadano just stayed silent, giving no respond at all.
Both Inaka and the Clerk got Flustered by how cool Tadano looks.

Clerk: If you don't have a preference. I will do it as I recommend it.

Tadano frozen trying to analyze all the information.

The order's finally done and Tadano left.

Clerk: Thank you very much!

Komi: 'I wonder if he is okay... Oh?'

Inaka: 'Ama... Amazing...! He avoided all questiong with just a smile...! After all, Tadano-kun is truly untamed...! I... I will follow Tadano-kun for the rest of my life! And someday I'll be a city girl. Alright now that I'm ready, I'll buy myself a sabowey sandwich like Tadano-kun did.'

Komi: Hey...

Too late, Inaka brought one correctly.

*Back to the classroom*

Najimi: Hey... Tadano-kun? This is wrong...

Najimi looks at Tadano, who's about to cry so felt the guilt so she sit down the floor and grovel.