Communication 21: "Summer Vacation."

After Tadano already finished all of his homework, he lay down the floor for a while.

Tadano-kun hasn't been out since the holiday started.
He is feeling uneasy because he has not gone out in too long.

Tadano reached on his phone that's on the table.
He suddenly got the idea as he sit back up, but the whole week, he was trying to invite his friends to play but he couldn't.

Hitomi: Onii-chan!? Don't worry bro, I brought ice cream!

*Komi-san's house*

Komi: So boring... I want to go play with someone for a while.

Komi, laying on her bed after doing all her homework, having nothing to do.

Komi: Tadano-kun...

She suddenly sit up as she waved her hand.

Komi: No no no no...

Shousuke: ...Nee-chan, Ice cream.

Komi took the ice cream and started eating it and Shousuke exited her room.

Komi: 'No, if I invite him... That would be... But I'm talking about Tadano-kun. He probably sure has not been able to invite anyone even if he wanted to. For the time being, I decided to do my summer vacation homework. But I'm done and I have nothing else to do. I've been looking at the phone to see if... No No No No...'

She threw the popcicle in the bin and sat back down on her bed.

Komi: 'No, but by chance... I could call him and ask...'

She picked up her phone from the table just next to her bed, but puts it back down.

Komi: 'No, but...'

Her phone suddenly ring, which it startled her.

In the end Tadano-kun decided to call Komi-san.

It hung up.

Tadano's phone rang and he picks it up.

Najimi: Hello, Tadano-kun? You're talking to everyone's childhood friend, Osana Najimi. We will go to the pool tommorrow. I invited Komi-san right now, and she accepted. What about you, Tadano-kun?

Tadano nodded.

Najimi: H-Huh? Tadano-kun, can you hear me? Hello? Hello?

Tadano remembered that they're in a call.

Tadano: I... I will go.

Najimi: Brilliant! Well, tommorrow at 12 o'clock, we will meet in front of the Yomikiri land station! BYE!!

The call ends.

Thanks to Najimi, Komi and Tadano didn't have to take a long time before talking to each other, for they are invited to go to the pool.