Communication 43: "Celebration Party."

Najimi: Itan maid cafe success celebration party! Has everyone gathered? Count!

Chiarai: Ichi! (1)

Sonoda: Nii! (2)

Onegashima: San! (3)

Shinobino: Yon! (4)

Tadano: Go-!? (5)

Onemine: Ah huh, let me do the rest.

Najimi: Let's go to Karaoke!

Komi: Woah... They sure are very energetic...

All of them in Class 1-1, went to the Karaoke and found rooms they would like to be singing at.

Komi: Ah, Tadano-kun, is it your first time at karaoke?

Tadano: "I came with my family before."

Komi: Eh? Did you also sing?

Tadano: "No, my little sister was the only one who sang."

Komi: I see... 'M-Me too! I have the same situation!'

Komi went to karaoke with her family before too, she and her mom was the only one who sang that time.

Najimi: Ah, I'd like to order a drink.... It's one drink for each one, so say what each one wants.

Chiarai: Mine Cola.

Shinobino: Me too Cola.

Onegashima: Mine ginger ale.

Agari: Mine corn compote.

Others: -Mine hot lemon tea. -Oolong tea. -Oh, me too. -Mine cafe au lait. -Melon soda.

Najimi: ah...

Najimi clearly didn't memorized everyone's order, just the cola being repeated.

Najimi: Hello, I order 12 cola drinks.

Everone: 'Damn...'

Najimi: Now then! Let's choose the song!

Agari: I-I only know a few songs.

Tadano got nervous because it's time to choose a song, meaning he'll be singing in front of everyone.

Komi: You don't have to force yourself to sing...

Najimi sits beside Komi, wearing shades an some jewelry as to act cool.

Najimi: What are you saying? Everyone here has to sing one song.

Komi: You...

Najimi: Come on hurry up, if you don't hurry up, I'll put on a lot of songs of my own. Haha!

Komi: It's okay to be slow.

Najimi already starts singing all of her songs and Tadano finally selected one but he's confused.
He accidentally press "reserve" since everyone made an unexpected thing by going along with Najimi posing.

Tadano: –!!

Najimi: Are you guys ready!?

Sonoda: Stop screwing around, Najimi!

Najimi: Now I'm going again!!

As everone takes turns to sing passes, Tadano get's more nervous about having to sing in front of everyone.

Yamai: It's my turn! Fire up the score! 'I dedicate this song to Komi-san. My feelings. Listen, Komi-san!'

After Yamai sings, she got 98 points.

Yamai: take that!

As Yamai looks at Komi, she got surprised that Komi's clapping but was looking at Tadano in a worried face which of course she ignored that part.