Communication 28: "Summer Vacation Is Over."

As Komi rang the door bell, the door opens revealing Najimi welcoming her and Tadano shaking on the background.

Najimi: Welcome Komi-san. Come in, even though it's a bit dirty.

Komi: Hey, it's Tadano-kun's house.

Tadano took out a note while still shaking.

Tadano: "Come in. Sorry about the house being dirty."

Komi: Don't worry, I don't mind. 'Woah... I'm in Tadano-kun's house now...'

As Tadano was about to close the door, a foot prevent it and it reveals to be Yamai.

Tadano: !?

Yamai: Is Komi-san at Tadano-kun's house? Impossible.

Chiarai: I don't think that's neccesary.

Najimi: 'Someone arrived.' Oh, It's Chiarai-kun! Good timing because Tadano-kun is the only guy here.

Chiarai: Well, since I told Tadano-kun earlier after all.

They all went in Tadano's room.

Najimi: Ta-da! This is Tadano-kun and his sister's room!

Hitomi: Onii-chan, did your friends come?

Najimi: Oh! It's Tadano-kun's little sis from that time at the pool, and at the festival!

Hitomi: Yes yes, Nice to meet you. Thanks for putting up with my brother and being his friend. I am his younger sister, Hitomi Tadano. Since we use the same room, you will see me here, please don't mind. Sorry for the interruption.

Najimi: Remember me Hitomi-chi? It's Najimi Osana, everyone's childhood friend!

Hitomi: Najimi-san! Of course! 'Even your incredible communication skills...'

Yamai: I am Yamai. Sorry for the meddling.

Hitomi: 'Ah, the girl who had that weird personality...' No, I don't mind.

Chirai: Yo! I'm Chiarai, Tadano-kun's friend! Sorry for the short notice visit.

Hitomi: No, It's okay.

Komi: I'm Komi Shouko, nice to meet you.

Hitomi: Oh! the beautiful girl from last time! Nice to meet you. 'I wonder if Onii-chan is dating her...' Wait... Onii-chan. can you come with me... also bring your notebook.

Tadano: ?

*Outside their room*

Hitomi: What kind of communication trick did you use?

Tadano: "What?"

Hitomi: What kind of communication trick did you use? There's like hella more than girls in your friend group.

Tadano just tilted his head, didn't know what Hitomi meant.

Tadano: "Don't worry, They're all my friends. Thanks to Komi-san, I make some with her."

Hitomi: Komi-san... Ah... You got someone to help you at school, didn't you?

Tadano nodded.
Hitomi smiled and relief that it wasn't anything bad.

Hitomi: I see. Let's go back, we're having the guests wait.

*Back in the room*

Najimi: Today I brought you together to fulfill an important mission.

Everyone: Oh...

Najimi: In fact...

Najimi shows a blank notebook.