Communication 08: "Accidentally call."

After Tadano finished his homeworks, he get his new phone and sat down on his bed, listening to the different ringtones.
Checking out his contacts (With his family, he has 6)
As he tap on Komi's contact number, he is stimulating a call.
All of a sudden, he heard a phone ringing as he immediately looked at some instructions he left on his table saying he can call a contact number he selected by just lifting the phone to his ear.
He heard the call got picked up and Komi spoke from it.

Komi: Hello?

Tadano immediately cut off the call and put it down on his bed as he move everywhere in his room, panicking.
He heard his phone ring this time as he panicked more.
Tadano ended up picking it up.

*At Komi's house*

Komi: H-hello... Tadano-kun? Hmm... I think it was a calling mistake it might be a difficult situation. I tried to call back... If everything is ok, just say "ah!"

Tadano: The phone number you called is not longer in service.

Komi: 'Tadano-kun?'

Tadano: I'm sorry to have called by mistake!

Komi: I-I see...! 'Tadano-kun can talk a little bit on the phone.'

Tadano: Well, then...

Komi: What? Yes!

Then call ends and Komi suddenly opens her window after a few minutes of the phonecall ends.

Komi: His voice is so nice!

Shousuke: Onee-chan, you're too loud.

*At Tadano's house*

Tadano lie down on his bed and rolled over to the middle part of it as he repeatedly hit his legs against it.

Hitomi: Onii-chan, shut up!

Tadano-kun is happy to have made his first phone call.