Communication 32: "Something on Your Face."

Komi's already at the classroom, she noticed Tadano going to seat on his desk.

Komi: Good morning Tadano-kun... ...Huh!?

Komi noticed something on Tadano's face.
Tadano looks at Komi and tilted his head, confused.

Komi: 'T-There's something on his face!!!'

Since Komi didn't answer to him tilting his head, he wrote on his notebook.

Tadano: "Komi-san?"

Komi: Ah... Uhmm... 'Is it appropriate to tell him or not? I should observe first before I tell him!' U-Uhmm... Tadano-kun...

Komi leaned a bit towards Tadano, having a closer look at what's on his face.
It looks like a sesame seed but also a black dot.

Komi: 'I've already check and I still don't know what it is that's on Tadano-kun's face!'

Komi tried to will herself to tell Tadano and ended up points at where it is using her face.

Komi: U-Uhmm... That on your face...

Tadano tilted his head again as he unexpectedly spoke with such a calm and relaxed expression on his face.

Tadano: What's the matter Komi-san?

Komi: What? No no no, I mean... Wait... A-Are you really Tadano-kun?

Tadano spoke again.

Tadano: What are you talking about Komi-san?

Komi: 'That's it! I must tell him! But I could hurt his feelings really easily now that he's speaking actual words... I shouldn't tell him? But if everyone sees him, he could end up even more hurt...'

Tadano: Komi-san?

Komi: 'He spoke complete sentences again! Maybe I should, shouldn't...' Uhh....

Najimi: Hello, Komi-Nyan, Tadano-Nyan.

Komi: Thank Go-!

Komi immediately noticed Najimi having the same thing on her face just like Tadano's.

Komi: Wh-What The...

Komi keeps looking at Tadano, then Najimi, then Tadano and the Najimi in repeat.

Tadano: What's the matter with you, Komi-san? You seem like you're panicking.

Najimi: What are you doing Komi-san?

Komi: Tadano-kun! He's talking!

Najimi: Eeeh? Isn't that normal though?

Agari: G-G-Good morning. T-T-The weather is good today too!

Komi: 'She has it too!?'

Yamai: Good morning, Komi-san! I like it today too!

Komi: 'Her too!?'

Yadano: Komi-san arrived before me!

Komi: 'Even her!?'

Nakanaka: The power of contraindications shines through today.

Komi: 'EEEHH!?'

Chiarai: What a refreshing morning! Ah!

Sonoda: You're right. it's quick nice.

Shinobino: Yep.

Onegashima: Ahh! Right, let's play Saitou with Tadano-kun and Komi-san again!

Komi: 'E-Everyone-! Everyone! They all had that Black dot on their faces! Tadano-kun speaks! What should I do!?'