Communication 57: "Snowmen."

Komi wakes up to the sound of her window getting hit by something hard, soft enough to not break it.
She gets up and open the curtains, seeing Najimi waving at her outside with Tadano who's still a bit sleepy.
Komi opens her window and lightly shouts at Najimi, not high enough to wake their neighbors.

Komi: Najimi! What are you doing out here?

Najimi: Komi-chan! Let's play snow here!

Tadano nodded, excited but a bit sleepy.

Komi: Alright...

Komi quickly dressed up to her winter clothes, wear her boots then went outside.
She saw Najimi lying down on the ground while Tadano crouched besides her shocked, thinking she hyperventilates but in actually she's acting.

Komi: Najimi, what are you doing?

Najimi stops acting and gets up, dusting off the snow on her.

Najimi: Komi-chan you're no fun... Ah, don't worry Tadano-kun, I'm a-o-kay!

Tadano sighed in relief and Komi walks up to the duo.

Komi: So, tell me... Why are you two up so early?

Najimi: I can't sleep at 3 am, it's raining snow outside so I went to invite Tadano-kun to play outside at 5 am. And here we are at 6 am!

Tadano struggles to stay awake while standing still, his eyes slowly closing and opening.

Komi: You could have at least invited Tadano-kun after inviting me.

Najimi: It can't be helped! Tadano's house is nearer than yours. Oh yeah, right! Tadano-kun!

Najimi slap Tadano's back, causing him to snap back up awake fully.

Najimi: Could you walk for a bit?

Tadano hesitated but agreed anyways as he walks pass Komi.

Najimi: Aaaand... Stop! Look behind you.

Tadano stops, looks behind him and saw footprints on the snow.

Najimi: Cool, isn't it?

Tadano kept on walking, seeing more footprints on the snow and saw that he's making those.
While Tadano walks around with Najimi creeping behind him, Komi made a small snowman with a poker face and places it on the short brick wall.
That's when Najimi had an idea.

Najimi: Let's make a HUUUGE Snowman!

Tadano got surprised of Najimi's loud voice but got excited of the idea about making the huge snowman.

Komi starts making the top part while Najimi and Tadano makes the lower part.
A small chunk of the lower half crumbles, which completely shocks Najimi and they fixed it.

Tadano helped Komi put the top part and so Najimi tells the stuff they need.

Najimi: We'll be needing buttons, scarf, bucket and carrot!

Tadano nods as he kept it in mind, turns around and saw a hand that screams help made out of snow (Najimi's work) which spooked the said quiet boy.
Komi brought the items and now they completed the snowman.

Najimi: Ta-da~!

Tadano took a few pictures of it, admiring it.

Shuuko: Yo-ho~ I made soup!

Najimi: Yey! Soup!

Najimi threw a snowball behind Komi's head before they got in her house.
Tadano made a small snowman with a smiley face and puts it beside the snowman Komi made on top of the small brick wall.
Tadano smiles at it as Komi and Najimi went out with three cups of soup.

Najimi: Woah! It tastes good!

Komi: Obviously.

Najimi: Tadano-kun, I brought one for you!

Tadano walks up to Najimi and accepts the cup of soup.

Najimi: And so, the other day I picked up this weird rock.

Komi: Huh...

Najimi continues on talking, Komi commenting on a few while Tadano enjoys just listening to his two friends.