Twenty two

- Melbourne's POV -

I was still sat alone in the kitchen, replaying the events that had just happened. Most of the islanders had gone inside to get ready for bed, except for Jaxon who then made his way over to me.

"You alright?" Jaxon asks me, putting a hand on my back.

"Vinnies an ass" I say.

"What happened?" He asks

"He basically got angry that I recoupled, so I reminded him that he also recoupled and he got pissed. He said I was being fucking ridiculous and stormed off."

"Dudes got mega issues, so if anything you dodged a bullet. Actually technically you dodged a baseball because he plays."

I laugh. "You got jokes?" I say

"You're just now figuring that out?" He says sarcastically, rounding the island and grabbing an apple from off the counter.

"But seriously if he continues to talk to you like that I'm gonna have to intervene, I hate guys who think they can talk to people like they're garbage." he says.

I stand up and walk towards him, wrapping my arms around him.

"I'm really happy your here" I say, as he sets the Apple down and puts his arms around me.

He smiles, looking me directly in the eyes.

We stayed like that for a moment before I decided to lean in, planting a faint kiss on his lips.

"That's all I get?" He asks, smiling.

"You might get more tonight" I say, he laughs

"I'm gonna hold you to it." He says, letting go of me.

"Fancy a piggyback ride into the villa?" He asks.

I didn't even reply before hopping onto his back, he quickly grabs my legs and starts running towards the villa.

When we got into the bedroom we didn't realize how much noise we were making from laughing. Almost everyone turned and looked at us. I caught a glimpse of Vinnie and he was absolutely fuming.

"Can you guys be quieter next time" a very pissy Vinnie says.

"If you thought that was loud you should wait until we get into bed" Jaxon says.

Sydney, with a shocked face turns her face towards Toby and starts laughing at Jaxons remark.

"Jaxon!" I say quietly, smacking his arm.

"What? He deserves it, he doesn't get to talk about you the way he did" he says as we both make our way to the bathroom to get changed.

I got changed into a cute silk two piece and finished up my skincare routine. By the time I made it back into the bedroom most of the islanders were already asleep. I climbed into bed where Jaxon held the blanket up for me to climb into.

"You gonna come closer?" Jaxon whispers.

I smile and scoot closer, he then grabs my waist and pulls me into him.

"I'm really happy you brought me back" he says as I bring my hand up to his jaw, caressing his cheek with my thumb.

Being so close to him just felt right. It was like we have been together for ages.

"You're cute when your affectionate" I say to him.

"Oh so I'm not cute any other time then?" He says jokingly.

"You're cute all the time but I like this side of you" I say.

He leans in and starts kissing me. This is the first time we've actually kissed besides a peck, and let me say it is amazing. He grabs the blanket and pulls it over our heads, then placing his hand on my waist and kissing me deeply. I can feel him smile against me as we continue to make out for what seemed like awhile. Eventually I pull away, but he leans in and gives me another quick kiss before pulling back.

"Did that exceed your expectations?" He asks me

"Eh could have been better" I say jokingly, flipping to my side.

He kisses my shoulder "you know you loved it" he says.

I smile. "Night Jax."

"Night Mel."

The next morning I woke up to Jaxon nearly killing me by his grip around me being so tight. I somehow managed to get out of his grasp without waking him and made my way into the dressing room to get ready. I got changed into my bikini and started doing my makeup and hair. I usually take longer than the other girls to get ready so by this time it was only me, Sydney, Amiah, and Molly in the dressing room.

"Mel that comment Jaxon made last night was fucking hilarious

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Mel that comment Jaxon made last night was fucking hilarious." Sydney said.

"It was pretty funny but I still feel a little bad" I say.

"Girl you shouldn't feel bad for anything, he was certainly something in casa" Molly says.

"How so?" I ask, not because I care but because I can call him out on his bullshit.

"He basically was trying it on every girl, like even some of the other guys were telling him to chill out" she says.

"Honestly doesn't surprise me" Sydney says. "He's a professional baseball player for crying out loud, he's quite literally a player"

We all laugh.

"I still feel like I need to clear the air with both him and Ally, I don't want the villa to be awkward or divided because of this" I say.

"Whatever you decide you know we always have your back" Sydney says.

Once I was finished getting ready I made my way outside. Jaxon was in the kitchen with a couple of the guys so I thought I'd let him have his guys chat. I made my way over to Molly who was sat on a daybed. I haven't known her for very long but I can tell her and I are going to be good friends.

"Hey babes" she says, patting the spot next to her.

"Thought we could chat for a bit" I say, laying down next to her.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you decide between Vinnie and Jaxon?" She asks.

"Honestly I just went with my gut. I asked myself who I wanted to be with more and it was Jaxon. The way he was able to make me feel in only three days was the biggest thing. Anyway how are you liking Tate?" I ask. "Obviously casa amor happened so quickly after he came that you casa girls know him better than we do." I say.

"He's honestly so sweet, he made it known pretty early on that I caught his eye and since then we've enjoyed getting to know each other." She says.

We continued to chat about Tate and Jaxon and other random stuff for awhile. Sydney came and sat with us for a bit but eventually us three all fell asleep. We were awoken to the sound of screaming.

"I've got a text!" Ally says.

"Islanders, please make your way to the challenge area for a game of mean tweets. #NotSoNice #Opinionated."

Authors note:  Time for some mean tweets! Please leave your comments and opinions on who you're liking or not liking :) see you all next time!

Love island // surfs upजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें