One

- Melbourne's POV -

The jeep stops at the front of the villa and I quickly hop out

The jeep stops at the front of the villa and I quickly hop out. As I reached the front of the villa I felt all my nerves melt away and couldn't help but feel excited. Making my way through the villa I spotted a gorgeous fair skinned girl with brownish-blonde curls. As she saw me enter she quickly set down the bottle of champagne that she was trying to open and made her way over

"Oh my gosh hi love!" She said in a ecstatic tone. "My names Sydney, what's yours?"

"Melbourne!" I say as we laugh in union at the fact that both our names are major cities in Australia.

"I can already tell we're gonna be friends" she says as she brings me over to the table with 5 glasses and a bottle of champagne.

"Go on then, what's your type?" I say as I pop the bottle of champagne open and pour us each a glass.

"I'd like to say I'm not picky but I'd be lying to myself." She says taking a sip of her drink. "Look wise I usually go for brunettes. But personality wise I like a guy who will sweep me off my feet. I don't want a bloke to just say all the right things, I want him to show me too." She says.

"Setting the bar high, I like it" I say as I sip my drink. Before we can get another word in we hear the sound of heels.

"Hey girls! My names Amber!" Says the tall brunette as she struts towards us.

Sydney and I introduce ourselves to her while we pour her a glass of champagne

"How old are you girls?" Amber says looking between the two of us.

"I'm 22" I say nodding towards Sydney.

"23" Sydney says taking another sip of her drink.

"You lot make me feel old!" Amber says laughing a bit. "I'm 25" she says.

We continue our chatter for a bit learning about one another's occupations. Sydney's a personal assistant in Los Angeles while Amber is a social media influencer residing in Colorado.

The last two girls walk into the villa together. Kienna is a fit blonde with mid length hair while Amiah has gorgeous dark skin with black hair that she has pulled up into a ponytail . Kienna is currently the youngest of the group only being 20 and she's in school to become a nurse. Amiah is 23 and is also in school, but to become a lawyer.

Us 5 girls continued talking, learning about one another when we saw Arielle peak around the corner.

"Can you ladies please come to the fire pit" she says meeting us over there.

Arielle sat us down and started to ask each of us questions about our taste in men and where we're from. Kienna is from New York and Amiah is from Illinois. Once Arielle finished up she had all us girls line up, and we knew what was to come next. Boys!