Nineteen

- Melbourne's POV-

As the girls and I were getting ready for the challenge, I started to tell them about Jaxon and how we have previously met.

"You're gonna tell us that and not think that that's fate?" Sydney asks, I glare at her.

"And what about Vinnie? It's not like we just come here and completely dump the villa boys" I say.

"Babe I love you and I mean this in the nicest way possible but do you really think Vinnie isn't up and personal with those girls?" Sydney says.

I stop for a moment. Honestly the thought hasn't even come across me yet, but if his head was almost turned with Kennedy while I was in the villa, I can only imagine what he's doing while I'm not with him. Snapping back into reality I look over at Sydney who whispers "sorry" as she noticed my discomfort.

"Enough about me what about the rest of you girls, anyone caught your eyes yet?" I ask the group, moving on from whatever the hell that was.

"Jay is a total hottie and we've had some good chats" Kienna says.

"You think your head could be turned then?" I ask

"It's always possible" Kienna says. "But then again it's possible for anyone of us to have our heads turned."

"Couldn't be me" Sydney says jokingly.

"You fully trust Toby then?" Kienna asks.

"I do. He'd be an idiot to drop a 10 like me" she says.

"I think I'm in the best position in here, I mean I'm single so this is a perfect opportunity for me to find someone" Kennedy says. "And I'll be honest, Issac is definitely a hottie"

Of course she finds him attractive, he looks like Vinnie.

We continued chatting and getting ready for the night. I put on black leather jeans and paired it with a feathered tube top.

Once we were all ready, the casa boys come piling into the dressing room

"You guys ready yet?" Issac asks. "We got a text that the challenge is starting soon and to gather around the fire pit."

We all cheer and made our way downstairs and outside to the fire pit. On my way Jaxon catches up to me. He was wearing a loose light blue button down paired with white jeans and white shoes.

"Just thought I'd tell you that you look great" he says.

"You don't look half bad yourself" I say.

"Damn, only half bad? This was my best outfit."

I laugh, he smiles, grabbing my shoulder in a friendly manner.