Three

- Melbourne's POV -

I quickly got changed into a white two-piece that I had brought

I quickly got changed into a white two-piece that I had brought. I decided since it was my first night in the villa I should go all out.

"You look stunning babes" Sydney says applying makeup.

"Thanks" I say sitting down to get started on my own makeup

The room was quiet for a while as everyone got ready. Though we all had just met it seemed like us girls had already gotten quite close. Well, despite Amber that is.

Kienna finally broke the silence.

"Do you girls think it's a girl or a guy coming in tonight?"

"I think we're all hoping for a guy" I said. "But chances are a gorgeous girl is gonna walk in here and try it on with all the boys"

Amiah looked up from her vanity to face the rest of us girls

"It just sucks that everything is so unpredictable so early. Hell, all of our current couples could be completely different by the end of the summer" she says.

Amber rolls her eyes and sets down her curling iron

"I don't know about you girls but I feel great" she says. "I know I'm hot and even if Maverick and I don't work out someone else will want me"

Sydney and I made eye contact and rolled our eyes together. I could tell that Kienna and Amiah were also annoyed by Ambers comment but none of us said anything in return, It was too early to start anything. We sat in silence finishing up our hair and makeup until my phone went off.

"I got a text!" I yelled to the boys as they all hurried into the girls dressing room.

"Islanders, new girl Bailey is waiting in the kitchen for you. #NewGirlOnTheBlock #WelcomeParty"

The boys all cheered in excitement as they rushed out of the dressing room and into the kitchen. Us girls gave them a few minutes to meet the new girl before we all went down. As I made my way into the kitchen I could immediately tell she was stunning. She had dark brown hair and vibrant green eyes. I looked over and saw Hugo eyeing her. I couldn't be mad though, it's day one and he has a right to meet her but I couldn't deny that it stung.

I eventually made my way over and hugged her. She was very bubbly and sweet but definitely reserved. As we all stood in the kitchen she told us a bit about herself. She's 25 from New Hampshire and is a real estate agent.

"Can't be too hard to sell a house with those looks" Vinnie said. I looked over at Kienna who's face had fallen.

"I'd say I do fairly well for myself" she said. "It's not the easiest of jobs but I do love it."