Five

When we got back to the villa I got changed and made my way into the kitchen where some of the islanders were

When we got back to the villa I got changed and made my way into the kitchen where some of the islanders were. Making my way into the kitchen I noticed Vinnie looking at me a little longer than he should have. Kienna noticed too and shoved her elbow into his side, causing him to look away from me and at her.

"Ow what was that for?" He says giving her a confused look

"You know what that was for" she said rolling her eyes.

I pretended not to know what they were talking about for the sake of everyone else. It was better to not start drama so early on. I made my way over to Hugo who was making drinks for everybody.

"Hey bartender" I said resting my chin on his shoulder. "Whatcha making for me?"

"Whatever you'd like" he said. "We've got loads of options"

"Long Island ice tea will do"

"Boring" he says.

I roll my eyes and sit on a barstool across from him. By that time everyone had left the kitchen and were mostly talking in their couples across the villa.

"So how are the boys feeling in their couples" I ask as he hands me my drink.

"For the most part I think we're all with the girl we want, besides Maverick of course. I don't think anyone can put up with Amber much longer" he says sitting in a barstool next to me.

"She's too high maintenance, even the girls can see right through her." I say to Hugo while he nods.

"Do you know if anyone's kissed yet?" I ask.

"Micheal and Amiah kissed last night. Micheal told all of us lads but according to Micheal Amiah is a bit more reserved and wanted to wait to tell the girls" he says

"I'm happy for them" I say taking a sip of my drink. "Hopefully she will open up more to us girls though, I know it's hard to be so open to people you just met but that's all apart of the game" I say.

"What about Vinnie and Kienna? Kienna seems a bit straight forward so I'm surprised nothing has happened yet" I say.

Hugo sighs, "yeah to be honest Vinnie isn't feeling it as much as she is. He was telling us today before the challenge how he's not thinking of sticking with her in the next recoupling"

"Wow" I say. "Who was he planning on going for then? And did he tell Kienna this?"

"To be honest I'm not sure" he says. "He stayed quiet when we asked who he was planning on recoupling with but my guess is Bailey. They seem to get along well. As far as him talking to Kienna about it I don't think he's gotten the chance to yet."

"Poor Kienna" I say. "I mean at least he's being honest about his feelings to you guys but the person he should be telling is her" I say.

Hugo nods and we both sit for a bit in the kitchen and continue our conversation. Not much time later my phone goes off.

"I've got a text!" I yell.

"Islanders, please make your way over to the couch where truth or dare cards are set" it says.

We all made our way to the outdoor couch and started playing the game of truth or dare. Sydney went first, picking a truth card.

"What is your body count" it read.

"Lucky number Seven" she says.

"Hopefully about to be eight" Toby says winking at her. She rolls her eyes and sits back down.

Hugo went next. He picked dare. The card read "give a lap dance to the sexiest islander for 30 seconds"

He instantly came over to me and attempted to give me a lap dance. I couldn't help but laugh at how terrible his dancing skills were.

He sits back down and is very visibly embarrassed but laughs it off.

The game continues on for another couple rounds and it's eventually Vinnies turn. He chose dare.

"Kiss another islander besides your partner that you find attractive."

Vinnie made eye contact with me but broke it when he went for a kiss with Bailey. The kiss was went on for no longer than 10 seconds. Kienna was unhappy and gave him a glare when he sat back down. He made eye contact with me again which made me shift in my seat.

"To be honest I think Vinnie wanted to kiss me over Bailey but didn't because he didn't want to upset Hugo" I say in the beach hut.

We continued the game for a few more rounds and eventually made our way to the dressing rooms to get ready for bed. I changed into my white sleep set and started to take off my makeup.

"Is it wrong that I'm upset about the game today?" Kienna asks us girls.

"You have the right to feel however you want Kienna but it wasn't like he did it just to do it, it was the dare" Sydney says.

Kienna sighs. "I know but I can't help but feel upset. Like he could have even pretended to not want to do it but he went full in for a snog"

Kienna makes eye contact with Bailey

"You guys have obviously chatted" Kienna said. "Go ahead and tell me now so I don't find out anything later."

Bailey crossed her arms "Kienna I've talked to the guy like once, I'm the new girl so of course I'm gonna get to know everyone. It's not fair for you to assume that we've been having conversations just because he kissed me. The dare was to kiss the girl besides your partner that you find attractive. It has nothing to do with chat but rather looks. Not to mention you've literally only known him for two days." Bailey says. "I don't want there to be anything between us, so let's just put the argument to rest and call it a night"

Kienna stares at her for a minute before responding. "Nothings going to rest until I talk to Vinnie." She says. "I'm gonna make sure nothing else is going on between you two."

I shake my head making eye contact with Bailey who also seems to be aggravated with Kienna. As much as I like Kienna she's terrible at listening to people and would rather sulk with her side of the story rather than listen to another point of view.

Amber makes her way over to Kienna and gives her a hug.

"It's okay babes, they just don't get you like I do. You're totally in the right." Amber says which makes the rest of us girls roll our eyes in union. Kienna and Amber ended up leaving us girls in the dressing room and made their way onto the roof terrace to talk.

"I don't get what Ambers deal is. She was super nice when we first met but as soon as the boys came she changed like a light switch. She's self sabotaging and doesn't even know it" I say in the beach hut.

I finished up my nightly routine and made my way into the bedroom. Hugo wasn't there yet so I went and filled our water bottles up and got comfy in the bed. He made his way into the bedroom not long after.

"Do you think we could have a cuddle tonight?" He asks me.

I smile and nod as he wraps his arms around me. Despite knowing Hugo for such a short period of time I already felt super safe in his embrace.

"Goodnight" He says kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight" I say before drifting off into a deep sleep.

Authors note: Get ready! Next episodes gonna be a big one! See you all next time!