Twenty one

DISCLAIMER: this chapter fast forwards to the night of the stick or twist! Enjoy!

- Melbourne's POV -

It was quiet in the dressing room as the girls and I got ready for the stick or twist. Besides someone asking for a product every once in awhile, the girls kept to themselves. I think everyone's head is a bit all over the place, including mine. If anything I have one of the harder decisions in here. The other girls either know what they want or don't care enough as to what their choice will do to their villa boy.

"I can't wait to see Toby" Sydney says. "Being apart made me realize how much I like him"

"I'm happy for you babes" I say. "You guys are the cutest"

I got changed into a cute outfit and finished curling my hair.

"You nervous?" Amiah asks me

"I'm shitting bricks to be honest" I say. "No matter what I choose I'm gonna upset someone and I hate that"

She gets up and gives me a hug.

"We're all here for you, no matter what you choose."

"Thanks mi."

All the girls finally finished getting ready and we all moved outside. The producers have kept the casa boys away from us tonight so that nobody can tell them their plan. But when we got outside they were all lined up in front of the fire pit and we knew what time it was. All us girls sat down, holding hands.

Kienna was up first.

"This decision was not difficult for me. Coming into casa amor I was open to getting to know everyone, and I feel that has made my decision all that easier. So, with that, I have decided to switch." The boy I would like to recouple with is Jay."

We all clap and Jay then makes his way over to Kienna, giving her a kiss.

Once Kienna and Jay sat down, it was then time for Maverick to return to the villa. He rounded the corner and we then saw he had also recoupled.

He smiles, with a girl on his left. "This is Josie." He says.

"Hi everyone" she says, as they sit down.

"This is going to be an awkward night" I whisper to Sydney.

Kennedy was up next. Her choice was pretty obvious considering she wasn't coupled up before casa amor.

"My choice should come as no surprise to anyone, I don't have anyone to worry about back in the villa so I would like to switch." She says. "So the boy I would like to couple up with is Issac."