Chapter 47: Shut up

Start from the beginning

"No, I don't think so." Sam walks back into the living room. "Madison. When were you mugged? Please, its important, alright. Just answer the question."

Alexis slips her hand into Deans, leaning her head against his shoulder.

"About a month ago." She answers.

"Did you see the guy?"

"No. Grabbed me from behind."

"Did he bite you?"

"How did you know that?"

"Where?"

"On the back of my neck."

Sam sets down the gun before moving to kneel next to Madison. He moves her hair to reveal the bite mark.

"Oh, that's just a love bite. Believe me, that coulda been a lot worse." Dean tells her. "Where were you at the time?"

"Walking home from a friends loft." Madison explains.

"And let me guess. Not to far from Hunters Point." Alexis crosses her arms over her chest. "Terrible place."

Madison nods.

~~~

Sam closes the door so Madison couldn't hear or see. "I'm telling you, its a werewolfs hunting grounds."

"That's doesn't mean it'll be out tonight." Dean says.

"Its the right time in the lunar cycle. I know its a long shot."

"You're forgetting something. Maddy's probably gonna turn soon. We can't just let her take off to and all you can eat buffet."

"Then Sam can werewolf-sit." Alexis shrugs.

"Right. I can stay here."

"And if she busts loose?" Dean asks. "Sam?"

"I'll do it."

"Sam."

"I'll shoot her, alright? But I need you two to go out there. At least look for the thing. Please, we can save this girl."

"We'll do it." Alexis sighs.

"Fine." Dean agrees.

~~~

"Hey." Dean calls out causing the werewolf to look up. Dean and Alexis shoot Glen in the chest. The girl he attacked gasped, standing up and running away. "Hey, don't mention it."

Dean and Alexis kneel down to Glen.

"What happened?" He chokes out. "Where am I? Uh, help--help me."

"Alright, easy, Glen. Just take it easy." Dean tells him.

~~~

"Its sort of sad, actually." Dean speaks up as the three hunters sit in the car. "Glen had no clue what was going on."

"I felt bad. It wasn't really his fault." Alexis mumbles.

"Why do you think he turned Madison, instead of killing her?" Dean asks, sitting up.

"I don't know." Sam answers. "He kinda seemed to have a thing for her."

"Like someone else I know." Alexis mutters.

"Maybe his primal instinct did too." Dean shrugs. "Maybe he was looking for a little hot breeding action."

"Yeah." Sam nods. "Something like that."

Alexis sat up, smacking Dean in the back of the head. "Shut up. Please. Just shut up. I hope neither of you get laid ever again."

"So?" Dean looks at Sam.