"Take her to the island. She should never come back." I ordered my men and walked out.

"Shivaay!" Rahul called out from behind.

"Are you really going to leave her?"

"She has lost everything Rahul. I'm letting her go this time. But if she tries to hurt my family again I will kill her myself."

"Okay. Riya's luggage is here."

"Let's go."

Riya

I finally remembered where I saw her. I saw her at the hospital. I have to say this to Shivaay. I started running towards the stairs. But I slipped. I was about to fall. I closed my eyes in fear. I was about to accept my fate and got ready for the fall but to my surprise I found myself wrapped someone's arms.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the figure standing in front of me holding my elbows. My hands are on his shoulders. He looks so hot. His big eyes are looking at me with a lot of care and concern. I kept staring into his eyes. I didn't want to look anywhere else. I was completely lost in his intense eyes until Rahul coughed reminding his presence. We took off our hands and straightened ourselves.

"Your luggage is here." Rahul said.

I nodded in response.

"Will your wife be coming with us too?"

They started laughing as if I have cracked a big joke.

"Why are you laughing so hard?"

"Because you just cracked a joke Riya." Rahul replied.

"When did I?"

"Shivaay is bachelor. He didn't get married even once." He said mokingly.

"Then Druv?"

"He is my son but not my biological." I didn't want to ask any further.

Shivaay went up and came back with a brief case and a bag.

"That's it?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied. 

"I'll go bring Druv." Rahul said.

"Can I bring him?" I asked.

He nodded in response.

I went up, took the little angel in my arms without disturbing his sleep and came down. After that incident I wanted to keep him close to me.

Shivaay

I and Rahul waited downstairs when Riya came holding Druv in her hands. They both look so good together. That moment I was so delighted that I wanted the time to stop at the moment.

She came down and we walked to the car. I opened the door for her. She settled in the back seat with Druv sleeping in her lap.

Rahul took the driver seat and I sat beside him. Our guards got into the other cars and our convoy moved towards the airport.

"Is that woman taken care of?" I asked Rahul.

"Yeah." He replied focusing his attention on driving.

"Shit." Riya screamed which made Rahul to press the break and we turned towards her.

She was holding Druv in position to save him from the affect of sudden break.

"What happened?" I asked.

"That woman! I  saw her before!" she whisper shouted making sure not to disturb Druv.

"Where?" I asked.

"At the hospital where my friend worked. An year ago. I was there taking care of Riyansh when she was there for her daughter." She said holding back her tears.

But Riyansh is Druv's original name which I changed to ensure his safety and made everyone believe he was dead in that accident.

Is she speaking about Druv or some other Riyansh?

"Who is Riyansh?" I asked to make sure.

"He..." tears started rolling down her cheeks. It's hurting me seeing her cry.

"Stop the car." I said.

I got down and opened the door for Riya and extended my hand.

She hesitated at first but took my hand after putting a cushion under Druv's head and came out.

She is sobbing now and her cheeks and nose started turning red. I hugged her and patted her head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys here's the update as I promised. Hope you enjoyed reading it. 

What are your views on the woman blaming her daughter and husband's death on Druv and Shivaay's action against her?

Do you think Shivaay will confess the truth about Druv to Riya or will he hide it from her?