Chapter 23 The Heart Wants What It Wants

Lucius didn't know how and when they left the ballroom and stole into the quiet reading room, but as his mind caught up with the present, they kissed fiercely as he was pushed against a giant desk. He vaguely thought, why could they only have sex when drunk? They were married! They should be allowed to do this anytime they want!

"Bite me!" Lucius whispered into Dorian's ear, and it was the sweetest command in the world. Dorian growled in excitement. He grabbed the back of Lucius's neck, holding him in place, and sank his fangs into Lucius's neck. The rush of pleasure from the venom almost sent Lucius to climax immediately.

Dorian lifted the smaller man and put him on the desk, not caring that the papers and books fell to the ground. Lucius curled his legs around Dorian's waist and pulled him closer, baring his neck for easy access.

The drunken prince had less self-restraint than last time and didn't have much patience for preparation. Luckily Lucius was already turned on and hard as stone. When Dorian took him and drank his blood at the same time, it was the craziest sensation Lucius had ever experienced, and his toes all curled up. He moaned in euphoria and didn't care if anyone heard them.

Neither of them noticed that the door quietly cracked open.

Florian had been keeping an eye on Lucius. When he saw that the royal couple had moved away from the crowd, he furtively followed, ensuring the shadow and crowd hid him so no guests would bother him. It took him some time to find the reading room, and that moan caught his attention. Wasn't sure if Lucius was in any kind of pain, he surreptitiously peeked into the room.

And then the erotic scene displayed before his eyes. Dorian's half-clothed, sculptural body was like the image of the greek sun god. The dancing firelight from the fireplace glazed a layer of golden honey hue to his dewy shoulder. His powerful moves shattering the smaller, slimmer body beneath him.

And Lucius (or Julian in Florian's mind), the supposedly angelic and chaste high priest, was now blooming like a flower of sin. A delicious rosy color tinged his ivory skin, and his long legs twined around the prince like white snakes, and his head leaned backward, presenting himself like a meal, and yet the expression on his face was...utterly licentious and yet beautiful.

Florian gulped. He knew he should have closed the door and left them the couple to their enjoyment, but he couldn't turn his eyes.

However, just as the couple were mounting up to the culmination, Dorian said one word. And it broke everything into pieces for Lucius.

"Julian!" Dorian shouted as he ejaculated into Lucius's body.

A single word was like a full load of icy water spilling over Lucius's fiery body, and almost immediately, his cock went limp.

Dorian collapsed on Lucius, panting heavily, oblivious of what he had just exclaimed in passion. And Lucius lay there, frozen in shock and humiliation.

"Who did you think you were fucking?"Lucius asked quietly after a long silence.

But Dorian was already half-asleep. He mumbled something indecipherable and probably didn't even register Lucius's question.

A pang reverberated in Lucius's chest, and a pungent sensation rushed to his eyes. He blinked forcefully while taking deep breaths, trying to blink the wetness away, though unsuccessful.

What did you think, Lucius? Of course Dorian had always been thinking about Julian! That was why he only had sex with you when he drank!

Why was he expecting Dorian would for once like him for who he really was? Why does he believe anyone would like him for who he really is?