Chapter 20 Florian

The slave was dragged in front of Lucius and forced to kneel. The skin and flesh on his back split and gushed open, yet his back was still straight like a spruce. He looked older than Lucius, in his early thirties, with brunette hair, sunkissed skin and mature, attractive lineaments. Unlike vampires, he had stubbles on his chin and hair on his thick, muscular chest, a completely different kind of crude, masculine charm than Dorian's more sophisticated beauty.

The slave fixed his eyes on his new master. Surprise flit across the brown irises. However, Lucius saw no reverence or excitement that believers usually had when seeing his face.

Lucius asked, "what is your name?"

Before the slave could answer, one of the guards said, "he is Buck."

"Buck, do you want to come with me?"

Lilian chortled next to him, "oh my dear, you really need to get used to the concept of 'slaves.' What they want doesn't matter because they shouldn't want anything."

Lucius sighed and turned to her, "can you please let someone treat his wound? I don't want him to be dead in a few days."

"Of course. I will also get him cleaned up and prepared for your enjoyment. But are you sure you don't want a more tamed one? This one can be dangerous. The moment you thought you'd broken him, he would surprise you with some rebellion.." Lilian licked her lips while glancing at Buck, "not that I don't know about the charm of a dangerous prey, but I don't want you to get injured."

"I will be careful." Lucius insisted.

After Buck was taken away, Lucius quickly found an excuse and left the orgy. Within a couple hours, someone knocked at his door.

"Buck is ready for your service." Said the guard.

All the blood and dirt on the man had been washed off, revealing even more defined muscle lines hiding under a thin layer of fabric. His short hair was also cleaned, groomed, and styled, appearing rich and lustrous with some elegant waves. He looked almost like a knight from classic literature if not for the slave brand visibly etched on his neck.

"He has the newest Pulse5.3 chip implanted on his cerebral cortex." The slave trainer, who was a short neophyte, said fawningly as he present a pamphlet to Lucius, "here is the manual including all the verbal commands that can trigger different functions of the implant, compelling him to perform various duties. The most commonly used ones are these." He showed the punishment section to Lucius, which listed numerous types of punishment, including burning pain, laceration pain, shock, immobility, etc., each came with five intensity levels, all can be triggered by mere words.

"However, the pleasure section can come in very handy if you want to train him to repeat certain behavior patterns more often. It's basically like training a dog. They usually react even better with positive reinforcements." He flipped the page and pointed at another list of "rewards," including relaxing, euphoria, climax, positive hallucination, etc. Lucius gaped at the manual. He heard rumors about the slave chips that vampires installed in human slaves but had never imagined that it came with a manual, as if the slave was some sort of robot.

This was bat shit crazy...to have complete power over another being, dictating not only how they act but also how they feel and think...

Buck fixed his eyes on the floor, but Lucius could see shame and anger tinged his face and his hands clenched into fists as if he wanted to punch someone.

"Does your highness have any questions about how to use him?" The trainer inquired flatteringly, "do you want me to show you how to get him to perform certain tasks?"

Lucius shook his head, "no, it's ok. I like to discover things by myself."

"Very well, enjoy." The trainer left, and Lucius closed the door.