He didn't say anything back, he just went quiet. He was backing down.

"Maybe we should tell him huh?" I offered sarcastically as I paced the room. "He would be so happ-"

I was cut off as Draco grabbed my arm and pulled me in for a long hard kiss. As stubborn as I wanted to be my body didn't allow me as I kissed him back.

"Alright darling let's calm you down." He mumbled as he pulled away from the kiss, a small smirk appearing on his lips.

"Draco what?" I asked confused as fuck.

He moved my hair out of my face as he picked up my chin, his cold rings hitting my skin, sending a slight shiver down my spine.

"Look me in the eyes." He demanded seductively.

So I did, because the universe never allows to me to disagree when it comes to this stupid blonde.

"You, Gemini Snape are the girl I am in love with. Not Astoria, not Daphne, not anyone else. Yes I know I lied and I apologize but I swear it will never happen again. I am madly and deeply in love with you. I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands, I fell in love with you blackbird. I love being yours." He said quietly as he kept his hand on my chin.

I gulped slightly, trying my hardest not to break eye contact but also trying my hardest not to give a small smile at what he just said to me.

"Blackbird I can read your thoughts. I know you're trying not to smile." He smirked as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I'll block it out next time." I muttered, trying to be petty.

"Don't be like that." He mumbled against my forehead as he placed another kiss.

"Stop being an ass towards Theo then." I said smartly. If he wants me to not be petty then he can't be petty.

He dropped his hand from my face and sighed. "Gemini I-"

"Listen to me..." I interrupted him as I placed my hands on my hips, he gave me a small smirk towards my attitude but motioned for me to keep talking anyways.

"...Theo and I regret it okay. It would never happen again, but Theo helped me. His grandpa was a Tinsleys soulmate and he-"

"Wait you guys are related?" Draco asked disgusted.

I gave a disgusted face and scoffed. "Draco no, ew. His grandpa and my grandma eventually broke up and my grandma got pregnant by a Carrow." I explained before he got even more disgusted.

He nodded his head like he understood and told me to keep going with the story.

I raised my eyebrows making sure he wouldn't interrupt me again. "Anyways he explained their love to me, and how much it broke the both of them when they separated with no way back to each other. During that time I didn't want to listen to a word he said so I pushed him out of the bathroom but then..." I slightly paused as I took a deep breath.

"...then when I changed back, my first thought that ran through my brain when I looked you in the eyes was what would happen if that happened to us? What would've happened if we were separated for years and both lost each other? He caused that mindset. He helped me find my way back to you." I explained as I tried to catch my breath from explaining all that.

A small smile appeared on his lips and before I knew it he was pulling me into his chest and giving me a hug.

"Fine. I'll talk to him, but only because you told me to." He muttered but I could feel the slight chuckle as my head laid against his chest.