chapter 39

y/n's pov:

the next morning when i woke up it was pretty late in the day. we were both woken by a loud banging on the door. "ughhhhh" Mattheo groaned, covering his head with a pillow, "just leave it, they'll go away eventually." 

they were defiantly not going away. i wrapped myself in the cover above the duvet and went to tell them to go away. but when i opened the door stood there was Talia, Blaise and Theo. (obviously Talia was the one banging the door, while Blaise and Theo stood behind her apologetically.) 

"thank god you're here" she grinned, practically jumping up and down with excitement. i turned back to see Mattheo now sitting up rubbing his eyes awake. Talia then bounded into the room, while Blaise and Theo followed, trying to hold back their laughter. i took a deep breath, closing the door and making sure the Blanket was completely covering me. 

Talia sat on the bottom of Mattheo's bed, questioning the two of us while Blaise and Theo both looked around curiously at his dorm. 

"so what happened then?" Talia asked as i sat back on the edge on the bed. 

"we made up" i shrugged. 

"clearly" she smirked, looking the both of us up and down, "nice boobs by the way" she nodded at me, before glancing at Mattheo, "you too." 

to this his eyes widened and strayed to the side, as if he didn't know whether that was a compliment or not. 

"go on then we want the details" She grinned. 

"well," Blaise interrupted, "Talia does, we were forced to come with" 

"yes, feel free to tell us as little as possible and preferably in 5 words or less." Theo agreed. 

i gave both of them a smile before turning back to Talia. Mattheo was also just looking at me curious as to what i would say. "we made up, i don't know what else to tell you" i shrugged. 

i heard Theo mumble under his breath, "so many words" but loud enough that we all turned to look at him. he and Blaise grinned to themselves while Talia shot them both a glare. 

"fine. keep your secrets." she frowned. "we'll leave you two alone then." she got up and pushed the other two out with her, poking her head back through the door before it closed, "tell me later." i gave her a smile and a nod, and then she left. 

"sorry about that" i whispered, getting back under the duvet and resting my head on his chest. 

"don't worry about it. they aren't that bad i guess" he shrugged, slipping his arm around my waist, squeezing me closer against him.

"i thought you hated them?" i frowned up at him. 

"oh i did." he nodded, "but what can i say i'm a changed man" he grinned, lifting my chin and pressing his lips to mine.