chapter 9

Y/N'S POV

i woke up at about 11:30. Talia was still asleep.

i put on some sweatpants and a plain black top. and put on some concealer and mascara. my curls were a little more out of control today than usual so i tied them up in a messy bun with a few strands hanging lose.

i found a peace of paper and scribbled (gone to study with mattheo) and left it on talia's bedside table.

i knocked on mattheo's door. three times.

he opened it, revealing him stood there, hand against the door frame, not wearing a shirt.

"hey" he smirked.

i looked him up and down, before walking through under his arm into his dorm.

"hi" i said sitting on his bed, placing my books down and chucking him his hoodie that i had borrowed.

he stood there for a second, hoodie in hand, surprised there wasn't more of a reaction to his shirtless torso.

"thought you might want that back considering you clearly don't have enough clothes up here." i said opening up a book. i'd be lying if seeing him like that didn't turn me on. but i wasn't about to tell him that.

i looked around noticing a bathroom mirror in the corner of his room that hadn't been put up yet. "you're fixing the mirror yourself?" i asked.

"yep. i don't know when it'll be done though, it's sort of a two person job."

"i can help if you want" i said. he looked at me.

"are you being nice?" he asked not taking his eyes away from me for a second.

"no i'm offering to hold a mirror in place so you can nail it to the wall" i said.

he smirked a little. "okay then" he said getting up and sliding the mirror into the bathroom.

"really? no dirty joke about nailing someone against a wall?" i asked, raising my eyebrows at him as i followed him into the bathroom. he looked me me grinning, before turning away shaking his head to hide a small laugh. "gross." i whispered, laughing a little as well.

"hey you said it not me" he said lifting the mirror against the wall, "right come here then." he said. i slipped under his arm and held the mirror up. looking into it seeing both our hands pressed against the mirror with his shirtless body behind me send a thousand thoughts through my head, sending butterflies to my stomach. "you got it?" he asked.

"yeah" i whispered trying to think of something else. anything.

i was standing there for about 10 minuets while he screwed in the mirror. "is it done?" i asked. "almost" he said, as he screwed in the last part. "done." he said. leaning against the wall.

"i've never seen your bathroom before. it's nice." it was made of dark, green marble, with a large glass shower and a gold shower head.

"yeah it's nice." he said, walking back to his bed and leaning against the headboard.

watching him fix the mirror had make me extremely horny as much as i hated to admit it.

i sat beside him while he started talking about some rare plant that could only be found on one island of the coast of africa. i wasn't really paying attention. i untied my hair letting it fall.

"are you even listening?" he asked sitting up.

"not at all." i said leaning forward and kissing his lips. he kissed me back almost immediately. pulling me on top of him by my waist. his hands slid down to my ass lifting me up a little so i was sat, positioned right above his dick. he deepened the kiss, our tongues moving together in sync. his hands slid under my thighs lifting me as he stood up. i wrapped my legs around him as he carried me to the bathroom. pushing me against the cold ceramic wall, i unwrapped my legs from around him, placing them to the floor. he lifted my top over my head and kissed down my body, pulling of my sweatpants when he reached my stomach. i stepped out of them kicking them away, before he lifted me back onto his waist. his hands squeezing my thighs as our kisses got faster, hungrier. he turned and sat me down next to the sink, with my back against the mirror we had put up only moments ago. he kissed his way down to my underwear. spreading my legs apart, kissing over my underwear, he slid two fingers inside me while he kissed along my thigh. heat rose through me as the feeling took over my body. i gasped as he began pumping his fingers in and out of me. one of my hands held onto the surface below me while the other was buried in his hair. he dragged his tongue through my folds, "fuck you taste so good" he whispered pumping his fingers faster and faster. i arched my back, "fuck mattheo, i'm so close." i moaned. he looked up at me, holding eye contact. "don't." he whispered, dragging his fingers out of me. he moved his hands onto my waist, turning me around so we were both facing the mirror. my hands were holding onto the surface as i caught my breath. he moved my hair to one side. kissing down my jaw line, down my neck and along my shoulder. "you're doing so well" he whispered in my ear, as he bent me over slightly, kissing down my back and sliding off my underwear. i closed my eyes, still struggling to get my breathing normal again. then i suddenly felt him thrust into me, hard. "fuck" i moaned pushing my hand against the mirror in front of us. looking up, watching as his lips parted slightly, his hands holding my waist pulling towards him so he could go as deep as possible. he got faster making my arms ache from holding myself up, but i didn't want to relax them. he could tell i was getting tired. he wrapped his arm around my waist lifting me up and moving us against the wall so i was facing the wall. my forehead pressed up against the cold tiles. he kissed my shoulder and up my neck "fuck im gonna cum." i moaned. "so am i" he groaned. thrusting into me a few more times until we both finished together. "shit" he moaned against my skin. i had to cover my mouth to stop myself from screaming.

we both stood there for a second catching our breath. he left a couple of kisses on my neck before pulling his underwear back on. he grabbed my underwear from across the room and slipped them onto me, turning me around and kissing my lips softly. i let my head fall into his chest to tired to keep it up. mattheo wrapped his arms around my waist, wrapping my legs around him and carrying me to his bed.