chapter 2

Y/N'S POV

i woke up the next day, full of energy. i jumped out of bed and into the shower. drying my hair in a way to try and make the curls look kind of nice, i put on a small layer of makeup before packing that up in my bag with the rest of my things.

there was knock at the door followed by Draco shouting "were leaving in 30 minuets wether you're ready or not"

i got dressed quickly and checked i had everything before carrying it all to the front room when Draco was already waiting smugly looking down on me as i struggled to drag my bag across the floor.

the last time i saw Draco we were about the same height he was now about 6" and i was 5"8 which was not short but he felt the need to act as if it was to make himself feel better.

we headed to the station, Draco plodding along slowly behind us.

we said our goodbyes and hopped onto the train. waving goodbye as we began to move away from the platform.

i pulled out a book and began to read, minding my own business when Draco's friends began climbing in the seats with us.

a tall boy with brown hair sad beside me. "hey, i'm theo" he said confidently looking me up and down. "hey" i nodded going back to my book.

"don't i get a name?" he asked leaning back resting his head on the back of the seat.

"oh right sorry this is my cousin, Y/N" draco said

a girl sitting opposite me smiled at me, "i'm Talia" talia was a little bit shorter than me, she was Japanese and she had frekles, short black hair just below her shoulders and dark brown eyes. "hey" i said smiling back at her.

"are you new?" she asked tilting her head slightly "i've never seen you around before"

"yeah i am. i just moved in with dracos family" i answered

"why?" theo asked giving Draco a look as to say why would i live with that

"my mum sort of got put in Azkaban" i said putting my book away.

"oh shit" talia said.

"yeah i know" i scoffed. "i'll be back in a sec" i said, getting up to go to the bathroom.

i stood up and slid through the door. when i turned around there was a tall boy in front of me with a scar on the bridge of his nose. he looked into my eyes for a while i couldn't tell what he was thinking. "sorry" he said not breaking eye contact with a small smirk forming on his lips.

"my bad" i said looking away and turning to the side to let him past. he didnt move at all. i looked back up meeting his eyes once more. "are you gonna move or what?" i asked kind of annoyed at this point. "well aren't you in a good mood" he smirked leaving against the wall blocking my path a little more. "yep now can i get through" i said rolling my eyes. he raised his eyebrows slightly, taken aback and turned to the side. "thank you" i said walking through.

when i got back to my seat we were almost at Hogwarts, talia handed me my carry on bag with my uniform in it and grabbed my hand "come on we've got to get changed" she grinned.

we got into one of the rooms and quickly changed. "ready?" i asked.

"ready." she said. we both walked out and off the train. i looked down and realised my ring was missing it was a thing silver ring in the shape of a snake. my mother gave it to me. "shit i left me ring on there it must've fallen off while i was getting changed." i said

"ahh dont worry you check where we got changed i'll check where we were sitting" she said chucking our bags to draco, blaise and theo.

we slid back onto the train and went our seperate ways. i knocked on the door to our changing room to make sure no one was in there.

then the door slid open at the hands of the same tall boy with the scar on his nose. only now he was half dressed. "well hello. was that knock supposed to be some secret sex code?"

"you what?" i asked trying not to look at him.

"like you know in the movies when they're having like secret hook ups so they guy goes to the bathroom she waits 20 seconds then knocks three times then they have sex, y'know?" he says leaning on the door frame making his muscles tense a little more.

" shut up" i said walking past him and looking around for my ring.

"need any help?" he asked watching as i search under all his clothes.

"not from you thanks."

"right. you wouldn't be looking for this would you?" he asked smugly, holding up my ring.

"you stole my ring?" i asked looking him up and down.

"no, i found it and i was going to find out whos it was and return it to them, then this girl came and searched the very room i found it in so now we're pretty much all caught up."

"oh my god do you ever stop talking?" i asked rolling my eyes and taking a couple of steps towards him.

"you'd be surprised" he whispered before handing me my ring "now would you please stop undressing me with your eyes and let me put some clothes"

"i don't know. i'm afraid if you aren't shirtless i'll actually have to pay attention to whatever you just said." i whispered back looking him up and down and walking out.

when i made it to the platform talia was already waiting "oh my god finally, did you find it?"

"yeah, thanks for waiting" i said grinning at her.