chapter 5

Y/N'S POV

it had been just under three months since mattheo started tutoring me. the lessons had been frustrating to say the least mainly because neither of us particularly enjoyed each others company and just wanted to tear the others head off most of them time.

"oh my god can you actually listen" he complained.

"i would if you weren't so fucking boring." i said.

"whatever just pay attention." he said

"you're the one that keeps getting distracted" i whispered annoyed.

"what?" he asked frowning a little.

"oh come on, you lose your place in the book every time you look at me, plus you've glanced at my boobs about 7 times in the past 10 minuets." i said lowering my voice just enough for him to hear. he swallowed, not making eye contact with me and getting a little nervous.

"listen" i whispered tracing small circles on his hand with my finger tip "if you wanna take a break as well you can admit it. i wont judge." his eyes met mine finally.

Mattheo's POV

what is going on? shit i was praying she wouldn't notice me getting nervous. she began tracing circles on my hand with her finger tip. fuck. what was going on? this must be a joke.

my eyes met hers then slid down to look at her lips. they were so perfect. i had thought about them for ages. what it would be like to kiss them. feel them kiss me back. to have them kiss my neck while i fuck her. listening to her gasp for breath. shit. fuck. no i cant be thinking about this right now.

"yeah fine we can take a break" i said turning away to try and collect myself.

"good." she said. changing her expression and giving me a fake smile. before walking out.

what the fuck was that. that was just to get a break. for fuck sake.

Y/N'S POV

oh my god. finally. i wander to the common room where i found the others laying drinks out on the table. "heyyyy Y/N" talia shouted "we're having a party tonight"

"sure do you need any help." i asked looking behind her at the boys doing all the work.

"yes but not down here. i don't know what to wear." she said grabbing my hand and dragging me up the stairs to our dorm.

she pulled out 3 dressed a black mesh one, a green satin one and a tight white one. "show me the white one on" i said sitting on my bed.

"okay" she said "as long as you try this one on." she threw me the dress and i pulled it on.
Talia's outfit:

y/n's outfit: