chapter 15

Y/N'S POV

it got to friday. mattheo and i had spent every minute we could together, which was easy to hide since i had a big test coming up.

"Y/N!!" mattheo shouted from his bed. "Y/N"

"what?" i shouted from the bathroom.

"come back to bed." he groaned, burying his face in a pillow.

"i can't i have to get ready just because your break started i still have that test" i said.

"ughhhhhh"

i laughed a little to myself. "hey i'll see you later." i said, kissing him on the cheek before walking out the door.

the test lasted two hours. when i finished i placed it on professor snape's desk and walked out. waiting in the corridor was talia, blaise, theo and draco. "whoop whoop, she's back" talia shouted across the corridor. i laughed as she jumped forward wrapping her arms around me. "i haven't seen you in forever." she said "where have you been?"

"oh y'know studying" i whispered winking at her as we joined the others.

"what are you giggling at?" blaise asked looking between us.

"none of your buisness." talia said winking at him.

"whatever. right what are we doing now?" blaise asked.

"me and Y/N are going shopping. you're welcome to join." talia said linking her arm with mine.

"are we?" i asked.

"yep." she said, as we all began walking down the corridor.

"okay i have to go to our dorm quickly then to get my money."

"okay lets go" she whispered, dragging me behind her.

when we reached our dorm, mattheo was stood outside the door. "hey" i paused remembering we were with all the others and talia was the only one who really knew what was going on with us. "what are you doing here?" i asked.

"i erm- i was just coming to ask how the test went." he asked digging his hands in his pockets.

"it was good yeah" i said looking at talia for help.

it took her a second to catch on. "hey Y/N we'll meet you downstairs when you're ready."  talia said forcing the boys down. i watched as blaise questioned her and theo kept looking back between mattheo and i. draco just walked down, he didn't really give a fuck.

"hey, sorry about that." i whispered, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"it's fine, what are you getting ready for?" he asked.

"nothing really talia and i are going shopping and dragging the guys with us." i said going into my dorm.

"you're going shopping with theo?" he asked, clearly disapproving.

"i mean yeah he's one of the guys so" i said frowning a little.

"why?"

"what do you mean why? because we're friends."

"yeah i'm sure he's happy about that." he mumbled sarcastically

"what's that supposed to mean?" i asked collecting my stuff in a small shoulder bag.

"you know what it means."

"oh my god can we do this later i'm keeping them all waiting." i said, getting annoyed.

he took a deep breath "yeah, i'll see you later." he said kissing my cheek.

I walked out leaving him in our dorm and joining the others.