chapter 27

mattheo's pov:

Fred fucking Weasley. i mean of all the people she chooses him. she could literally have anyone. well she's crazy what did i expect i knew she was insane already.

i left the party as soon as she did. she's the only reason i went in the first place. because i'm an absolute complete fool. i locked myself in the bathroom, pressing my head against the door once it closed.

all i could see was her and him. god why does she have to be so insane. it's so hot. the eye contact and the attitude is actually driving me crazy.

there was a loud knock at the door. "mattheo!"
a voice shouted. when i opened it april was stood there. "everything okay?" i frowned confused as to why she's here when i haven't seen her in weeks.

"yep so remember when you leant me that text book go class?" she asked, looking up at me.

"sure" i nodded.

"well basically i was wondering when you wanted it back" she said with a sweet sort of smirk.

i sat down in my bed leaving the door open, "i don't care no rush" i shrugged, watching as she closed the door behind her.

"truth is i didn't come here about a text book."

"you don't say" i nodded, leaning back on my hands, way to tired for whatever this was really about.

she took a step forward and pressed her lips gently against mine. i didn't kiss her back honestly i was in shock. everything about her was different to who i really wanted. but for some reason i kissed her back. she climbed onto my lap, moving her lips to my neck. i closed my eyes and couldn't help but recall every single curve of y/n's body. the shape of her lips. the way her body felt pressed against mine. the way she looked at me only moments ago, so full of anger and frustration. "fuck y/n" i whispered, completely forgetting what was actually happening right now.

"wow" april mumbled, getting up.

"hey i didn't mean-" i started, quickly doing up my trousers.

"whatever. fuck you riddle" she snapped slamming my door behind her.

anyway. yeah. my life is ruined. the end.

y/n's pov:

once theo and i had sobered up he headed back to his dorm or to the party i didn't know actually or care.

the next morning talia and blaise were both beyond hung over and blaise had crashed in our dorm. i was woken up by theo knocking on the door. "hey" he nodded, "so they obviously aren't getting up any time soon, you wanna get breakfast?"

"sure" i nodded, slipping out of the room and carefully locking the door behind me. "everything always feels so quiet after a party, don't you think?"

"i guess, but i think i was deafened permanently yesterday so i have no idea" he shrugged as we walked to the great hall.

"so who did talia hook up with, her lipstick is smudged and a different shade?" i asked.

"no idea, i wasn't really paying attention to what she was doing" he admitted with an awkward look towards the floor, "but i did see you with a certain ginger twin" his tone was surprisingly more teasing that jealous. i wasn't used to it.

"yeah don't remind me, i'm dreading that conversation" i laughed, as we sat down at the slytherin table.

"well don't worry i think it'll be over soon" he whispered, glancing over my shoulder at someone.

"hey y/n" Fred's voice came from behind me as he sat down beside us and kissed my cheek.

i laughed awkwardly, uncomfortable by this level of PDA.

i glanced at theo who's hand was over his mouth to hide the fact he was trying not to laugh. "i didn't do anything to embarrassing last night did i, i swear i never remember anything the second i have a drink." i lied, shuffling slightly away.

he raised his eyebrows at me slightly and then shook his head, "nope nothing" he said, "erm actually i have to be somewhere rn but i'll see you around"

i kicked theo under the table as soon as he was gone. "you're pure evil." he shook his head, laughing to himself.

"shut up. god that was painful." i sighed, taking a slice of toast from the tray.

"seemed pretty easy for you" he shrugged.

"what? no i meant the kiss on the cheek thing. that's my idea of hell."

"of course it is" he scoffed.

we stole a few things once we were finished for talia and blaise who had finally woken up once we got back.