Chapter 33: Go do our SpongeBob seance

Comenzar desde el principio

"Define, 'stop'. Huh? I mean, what are you gonna do?"

"Dean, please. He's gonna hurt someone, you know it."

"Alright, chill out. What if me and Dean follow him and you go do our SpongeBob seance?" Alexis suggests. The man across the street gets in his car and drives away.

"No, I have to stop him." Sam insists.

"Alright. Come on." Dean says, getting in the car. Alexis follows suit. Sam tries to open the door.

"Come on. Unlock my door."

Dean starts the car as Alexis climbs over the seat, sitting down in the passenger.

"You're not killing anyone, Sam. I got this, you go do the seance." Dean drives away, leaving Sam on the sidewalk.

~~~

The blue car comes to a stop and the man gets out, he walked toward a house, meeting a woman halfway and handing her a bouquet of flowers.

"You know, it wouldn't kill you to get me flowers every once in a while." Alexis remarks as she watches the guy open the woman's car door.

"I got you flowers once and you lit them on fire." Dean glances at her.

"Well, next time don't get spider infested flowers. They were very pretty though, you know, until I lit them on fire and threw them out of a window. And they're on the move." Alexis gestures to the car that was now driving away.

~~~

Dean turns the corner, following the car, but it was gone. Nowhere in sight.

"Damn it." Dean curses.

"How the hell do we lose a car?"

~~~

"Unlock the car door, Dean." Alexis says, pulling on the handle as Dean slams the mans head into the steering wheel. Alexis pulls on the door and it opens. The terrified woman stumbles out, sobbing. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Are you okay?" Dean asks, setting a hand on the woman's arm.

"Thank God." The woman sobs. The guy, who was still in the car, drove off.

"Damn it."

"Hey, hey, are you sure you're alright?" Alexis asks. The woman nods.

"Call 911." Dean tells her as he and Alexis head back toward the car.

~~~

The Impala speeds down the road, making sharp turns and following the car. Alexis braces herself as Dean swerved so they didn't hit the tractor trailer head on.

The car in front of them turned the corner before hitting their brakes as A truck stopped suddenly. A metal pole flew off the truck, crashing through the cars windshield. Dean hits the brakes, the car slowing to a stop as the two hunters stare.

They get out of the car, making their way to it. "Holy...." Dean trails off.

Blood dripped off the pole and onto the leather seat. The metal had went right through the mans chest and through the seat.