24

Keturah's POV

"It's so great to see you guys, I'm so sorry for not coming around to say hi. I just found out yesterday that you're the same twins from our place." I spoke shyly with warmness rushing to my cheeks.

Darien and I woke up early which was quite sad because it really disturbed my comfortable sleep.

We had to wake up at five in the morning per my alarm and this wasn't the same routine for Darien since he was far closer to the school.

Dude has been grumpy ever since but after driving through for some breakfast, he was now the chirpiest person.

After our first class this morning which my two best friends happily skipped without telling me, I was infront of the twins and yes they sure looked fine.

It's so embarrassing for me to even speak to them cause I've been seeing their faces for the past three years, I remember locking eyes with one of them one time and quickly averted my eyes cause his stare was quite intense.
Now I know why.

"It's okay you didn't know, we are also at fault for not coming up to you. Someone told us not to come to you." The twin beside Darien said with a smirk patting Darien's shoulder making me glare at him.

"Whoa no, he meant it in a good way trust me." They assured me which I found it hard to believe.

"I'm still sorry though, I just....I'm so embarrassed, I mean you guys look the same when I now think of it and I was so oblivious I couldn't even see." I apologized again and they smiled assuring me it was fine.

"We also didn't know it was you when we came back, but we realized that after we saw you at the grocery store with your mom, you sure did change." I chuckled at their response not knowing how Darien was able to identify them apart.

They were too identical; they had the same face making it difficult for me to tell them apart.

"I'll take that as a compliment, so all this while he's been with you?" I asked getting a nod from them and sighed.

"I'm really glad to see you guys, a proper intro is way overdue, I'm Keturah." I shook their hands and waited for them to mention their name, Matt and Collin.

I mumbled their names in my head and reached out for my phone after hearing a ping. "I have to go, I'll see you all in the next class." I raised my hand to wave but they took me by surprise and hugged me.

"Uh yeah see you guys later." I rushed out shyly with so much warmness on my cheek. I clearly wasn't expecting that but I was so happy they liked me. This cleared my suspicion; they knew I wasn't being a bitch to them.

As usual I saw some familiar faces on campus and stopped to wave at them before I moved to where my friends were.

"Whoaa, is that you?" My mouth twitched at the look on their faces, "you look so good girl, when did you get this hair done, it looks so fresh whoosh." Dany exclaimed attracting attention to us.

"I did it yesterday and why did you guys skip class?" They snorted at my glare clearly finding it amusing enough not to text me but stopped when they realized I wasn't joking and sighed.

"I'm sorry I overslept. I really set my alarm trust me, but it didn't blow up the place, I was expecting a very loud sound but I guess it didn't work." Cheryl and I chuckled knowing fully well about Dany and her obnoxious ways with alarms.