46: Graduation

Author's POV

After that, you had gotten a bit closer to Jungkook. The project went smoothly and you both got a good grades in return.

But what you didn't notice was, Taehyung. Ever since he saw you, he couldn't keep you off his mind. He had been asking Jungkook all about you. He had been trying to look for you all over campus. Jungkook eventually concluded that Taehyung liked you. But you had no idea...
-
Time passed and you were at the end of the second year of college. The college you were attending was a fashion college so it just has four years. But, it was time for Taehyung to leave college. Since Taehyung was leaving college, he realized he won't see you anymore after that. So, he mustered all the courage he had and decided to just confess to you and ask you out. But things didn't go according to his wishes.
-
It was graduation day for the seniors and you were standing at the back of your campus, waiting. You had received a message from Taehyung to meet you there. He had never messaged you before so it came as a surprise, but you still did what he asked.

After some seconds, you saw his figure coming up to you. Once he came completely into sight, you noticed how he didn't really change much but still looked more handsome and masculine. He looked incredible in his suit. His outstanding beauty always managed to make you gape at him.

-

Y/n's POV

"Hi." He spoke with that deep voice. He smiled nicely.

"Hi," I said back with an equal smile. There was this weird feeling between us that only he understood.

"Thank you for coming." He smiled with that famous boxy smile I had heard of. It was breathtaking. I thought he couldn't look more handsome but in just a few seconds, he proved me wrong.

"O-oh. No problem." I was nervous. I didn't know what to expect from this. From him. I hadn't talked to him since a year after all.

"Soo, what did you call me for?" I asked. I could see I wasn't the only one nervous. His hands were moving the whole time, his eyes weren't fixated on me and his chest was moving up and down quickly.

"I have something to tell you." He spoke while this time looking into my eyes. I could feel the seriousness in his eyes. They were deep. I could totally drown in them.

I just stood there staring at him. I gulped. He took a deep breath and started talking again.

"I love you. Please, go out with me." He said in a monotone. His eyes never left my face. My heart skipped a beat at his words.

I just stared at him, not knowing what to say. My mind just went blank. I had never thought this is what he was going to say. I was shocked. I've never really properly talked to him and he is saying he loves me...but, I like jungkook...

After seconds of just looking at him with wide eyes, I finally figured out what to say.

"I-I'm sorry..." I looked down. No one has ever confessed their feelings for me and now I have to reject someone. It felt bad... I couldn't look at his face anymore.

"I'm sorry but I like someone else..." I said with difficulty.

"I get it." He said in his normal voice but I somehow noticed the hint of sadness in it. I looked up again.

He was smiling... I could clearly see the pain through the smile. Did he actually love me so much that it hurts him?

"Can I at least ask who you like?" He nicely asked. I bit my lips.

"I-it's Jungkook..." I softly answered.

His eyes widened. It felt as if just said the most hurtful thing ever. I just told the guy who said he loves me, I like his friend... I'm the worst...