3: Boyfriend?

Y/n's POV

I was sitting on my hospital bed, staring out the window. I still couldn't believe I had an accident and now even have amnesia! It all felt so weird... I knew who I was. Y/n. 22 years old. But more than that, I couldn't remember anymore.

The sound of the door opening shook me out of my thoughts and my head snapped towards the door, or rather the person opening the door.

It was him.

The guy who I saw earlier, entered my room. I don't know why, but I got a kind of weird feeling when I saw him. Who in the world is he?

He started walking towards me while keeping his gaze on me. He sat down at the side of the bed. I slightly backed away, cause I didn't feel comfortable with him this close. After all, I don't know him. Though I had to admit, he was drop-dead gorgeous.

His hair was dark as midnight. His lips are in the shape of a half heart. His eyes were fixated on mine. They looked so beautiful and dark. His skin was smooth and silky. He looked as if he was some fictional character that came to life.

"Hi, Y/n. Are you feeling okay now?"

His voice brought me back from my thoughts. His voice was deep and husky just like I remembered, from moments before I woke up. It somehow made me feel very calm and safe. It was so soothing for my soul and ears.

Though I couldn't let my feelings control the situation. He was still a stranger. Even so, I wouldn't mind hearing that voice more...

"Yes." I couldn't wait any longer, so I asked him. "Who are you?"

"The doctor told me about your condition, though I am still very sad you don't remember me now..."

What does he mean by that? Such a vague answer... Do I know him? I suddenly felt guilty after seeing him look down with a sad expression. It must mean I must've known him before...

"I am Kim Taehyung. Your boyfriend."

...

What did he say? My boyfriend!? My mind needed some time to comprehend that...

My eyes widened at his statement. I could see he gave me a sad smile so as to not make me feel too guilty for not remembering him.

"Are you- seriously??" I asked him, not knowing if I had to believe it or not.

He nods his head.

I don't know what to think anymore. This hot guy in front of me is my boyfriend!? No way... Is he really though? I can't confirm if it's true or not, since I can't remember a thing.

"Since when...?" I thought it was good to find out.

"It's been about four years now. We've been together since college." He replied to me.

I had been dating this guy for so long now!? I couldn't remember being this lucky!

"I-I am sorry I don't remember you..." I said feeling guilty.

He smiled at me. God did he look adorable and hot at the same time.

"It's okay. It's not your fault, after all." He reassured me.

"Are you here alone? Where are my parents? Family members?" I wanted to know since I haven't seen or heard from anyone else, except Taehyung.

His eyes suddenly darkened and his expression became guilty-like.

"I am the one who brought you here because I was a bystander of your accident. I immediately recognized you, so I brought you to the hospital. I couldn't call anyone, because...Your parents and brother died two years ago, in a car crash Y/n..." He spoke in a tone lower, which sent chills down my spine.

Oh... Does that mean I am alone?

"But, what about my other family members?" I asked him.

"Your family lives in another country. Your parents, brother, and you moved here ten years ago." He answered.

So, I really am alone.

For some reason, I believed everything he said. His eyes that were looking into mine, seemed full of admiration for me. It didn't seem as if he was lying to me, at least I hoped so...

"Taehyung, when can I go home?" if I even have a home to return to...

"The doctor said you can go home the day after tomorrow if you're feeling good."

I really needed time to comprehend everything, so I guess it's good I have to stay here for some time.

"Okay. Thank you for everything, Taehyung." I genuinely appreciated what he did for me.

His face kind of lit up and he gave me an adorable boxy smile, that made me feel better instantly. He looked so cute!

"No problem at all Y/n and call me Tae if you want, just like you used to," he told me, still giving me that smile.

"Alright, Tae," I told him while smiling back at him.

He looked so happy as if he had won the lottery or something. I wonder if I was that special to him.

"Alright, I will go now, so you can take some rest. I'll come by again, tomorrow." He informed me while starting to stand up.

"See you tomorrow." He started walking towards the door.

"See you." And with one last glance and smile, he was gone.

__________________________________