Another Heartbreak

Začít od začátku

"In this together." I mentioned and they both nodded at me.

We began our decent down the hill as Malekith and his army trudged towards us.

"I hope you both know this plan of yours is going to get us killed." Loki pointed out.

"Yes, possibly." Thor replied.

"It will be a most noble death indeed." I nodded in agreement seeing the elves not far from us.

Loki held out his wrists and I went to unlocked the chains that kept him. Thor stopped me by placing his arm out in front of me.

"You still don't trust me, brother?"

"Would you?" Thor asked with a small grin.

I finally was allowed to take the cuffs off and we all looked out at the oncoming army of elves.

"No, I wouldn't." Loki said, pulling a dagger from his side.

He stabbed me in the stomach and I grunted in pain. Loki kicked me and I rolled down the hill.

"Y/n!" Jane yelled worriedly.

"No!" Thor yelled and Loki turned on him next. The two tussled for a moment before Loki appeared behind him, jabbing the dagger into his back.

"Thor!" Jane cried out as she ran after us behind Loki. "No!"

"You both really think I cared about Frigga?" Loki scoffed as he came towards us angrily.

Thor and I both came to a rough stop at the bottom of the hill and grunted in pain.

"About any of you?" Loki kicked Thor in the face tossing him backwards.

"Loki, don't do this." I said weakly clutching my stomach.

"Oh, stop with the innocent act, sister. You never cared about me. None of you did! And All I've ever wanted was you and Odin dead at my feet!"

I began to crawl towards Thor and Loki stomped over towards us. Thor had raised his hand in the air to call Mjolnir. But Loki was quicker. He bent down with his dagger and slashed Thor's hand off his body and he screamed in agony.

"No!" I cried out as I made my way to my brother. Jane landed beside me and we both looked over him in concern.

"Malekith!" Loki shouted as he grabbed Jane roughly and looked towards the Dark Elves.

Jane tried to fight against him, but she was weak. Malekith and his armies stopped and looked on at Loki with surprise.

"I am Loki of Jotunheim, and I bring you a gift." Loki snarled and shoved Jane to the ground. "I ask only one thing in return. A good seat from which to watch Asgard burn."

The elves spoke amongst themselves in their language. As predicted they believed the display of hostility. Malekith's right hand creature must have explained that Loki was in the dungeons when they invaded Asgard. Malekith walked over towards us and as I was trying to wrap Thor's stump of an arm, he kicked me away and I grunted. Thor groaned in pain and Malekith kicked him over, forcing him to look up at him. Thor and I watched as Jane was lifted into the air by Malekith. The red substance flowed from out of her body.

Jane fell towards the ground and my own illusion of me disappeared, while I suddenly appeared under her. Catching her weak body and gently laying her to the ground.

"Loki! Now!" I shouted.

Loki removed his illusion over Thor's body and his hand returned to him allowing him to call Mjolnir. Loki ran forward and covered Jane's body with his own while I stepped back away from her. I clapped my hands together and my eyes glowed white gathering starlight from the sky. Both Thor and I blasted everything we had at the floating red substance before Malekith gathered it.