61

When I read his messages, I immediately grabbed my things and went to our house.
I entered the house and I saw Pedri really sad sitting on the couch. I ran to him.

"Pedri -" I said putting my arm on his leg. "What's going on? Are you okay?"

He just stand up so I did too. He immediately hugged me and burst into tears. "I am so sorry Vali."

"It's okay. It's okay Pedri. I am so sorry too. You were right..."

"No, I wasn't. It was mean and awful from me."

"Pedri... Please stop. I forgive you and you forgive me?"

"Of course."

"Pepi, don't cry please" I said and I looked at him. I could still feel taht he was in so much pain. "What's going on?"

"My grandma..." he didn't even finish the sentence so he grabbed a phone and showed me his conversation with his mom.

"I am so sorry Pedri, I am sure she will be okay. We will have to believe."

"How long do you know this information?"

"When I texted you that I need you. I am so sorry for this. It's just hard that I can't even go visit her to the hospital."

"I know Pepi, don't apologize for this. I promise that it will be okay. We will talk to Xavi, okay?"

"No, I don't think it's good idea Vali. I appreciate it, but no."

"Mi amor, why not?"

"Please, just no."

"Okay, of course. Come here" I whipped his tears off him. And we went to our bedroom.

He looked really tired so I let him lay on me and I played with his hair and after some minutes, he fell asleep.

Next morning, I carefully woke up and went downstairs to make his favourite breakfast. I brought it to him and I gently woke him up.

"Morning mi vida. I made you breakfast."

"My favourite, thank you Vali."

"You're welcome. Are you feeling better today?" I said and I sat next to him. I put my arm around him.

"Just a bit. Thank you for yesterday and for everything. I didn't actually believe that you would come."

"Of course I would. Dani told me that you looked sad and when I saw the last message, I immediately went to you. I am glad I did."

"I am glad too. I don't know what I do without you."

"But I am here so let's not talk about it. Today you have practice. I will take you and I will come watch you, what do you say about that?"

"That would be awesome mi princesa" he said and kissed me.

We were watching films and then we to my car and I drove Pedri to his practice. I was watching the boys train. It was amazing, I was so proud of all of them. They all did their best.
When Pedri was finished I took him home. I was with him most of the time because I was a worried about him. I know how much his family means to him and this was just breaking my heart. So I was really trying to make him feel better and loved.