8

I woke up and I thought it would be nice to call my boyfriend, I haven't heard of him for 9 days.

"Hi Jake, how are you?"

"I am enjoying life. I am doing things that I wouldn't be able to do with you" he said.

"Oh, glad you're having fun" I said a bit sad.

"Yeah, why did you call? Need money or what ?"

"No, you know I never asked you for money. I just wanted to know how are you doing."

"I don't think that it is the main reason why you called. What do you want for me then ? Just say it."

"Jake, stop. I don't need anything from you. I have everything. Why don't you believe that I care about you ?"

"Yeah, yeah. We will see when you get here. Anyway, will you explain to me why did you buy dance studio?"

"I want to teach kids at Spain. I just want to do something nice."

"Naah, I see what you are doing, you think I am stupid? I am telling you that I am not moving to Spain with you, we had this talk two weeks ago. I have my team here. It doesn't make sense. You just want to have reason why to stay there" he said angrily.

"Jake that's not-" and he hung up. I called him again, but he wasn't answering. He even blocked my number.

I started crying and my sister came to my room. "Hey, do you want to go shopping with me and mom? Oh, what's going on?"

"Nothing. Yes, would you give me like 30 minutes?"

"Sure, why not" she left and I still was crying and trying to get ready.

I heard someone knocking so I turned around so that the person can't see my face. The person entered the room.

"Val... What's wrong? Aurora told me that she saw you crying" Pablo said and came closer to me.

"I just... No, forget it"

"Val... Talk to me" he said and hugged me.

"You will get mad" I said and looked at him.

"Oh, so it was Jake again! I am going to call him!"

"I appreciate that you care, but you're overprotective always. And the last thing I want is to hear my brother screaming at my boyfriend. Please just don't" I tried to convince him.

"Okay, I won't. Will you tell me what he did?"

"I just don't know what I am doing wrong... He told me that he enjoys it without me and he was mad because I own studio here."

"Why are you doing this to yourself sis? You know deep down that he's not good person, but you're still with him."

"Stop! He is a good person. I believe that he's just having hard time. This time apart will help us!"

"Yeaah, he's having a hard time since you two moved together. Look how is he treating you! You deserve better Val" he said and looked at me.

"I am done here!" I stormed off and went downstairs.

"Are you ready for shopping?" mom asked me.

"We could go shopping and then get some coffee and enjoy our time together" Aurora added.

"That is really good idea, what do you think Valeria?"

"Sure, I would love to, but it can't be too long, I have some stuff to do."

valgavira Waiting for food 😌

❤️ 329 278 💬 179 097

pedri: Food is a key to your heart 😂
valgavira: it really is 😏
jakelewis: and that's why she's mine 😏
ferrantorres: someone's jealous 🙈

siramartinezc: Gorgeous 😍
valgavira: you are 😌❤️
ferrantorres: siramartinezc, valgavira is speaking fax here

ferrantorres: Will you get me some ?
valgavira: no
ferrantorres: Rude 😒