34

Next morning Pedri woke up sooner than me and made me breakfast. He took it upstairs and started waking me up.

"Good morning Vali, wake up" he gave me kisses on my forehead.

"Good morning mi amor" I said.

"How's your nose?"

"Umm, it's fine."

"I am so sorry that I didn't protect you. I feel really bad about it" he said with a sad face on.

"You didn't saw that coming and that's why I wanted protect you. I have no regrets doing that. I would do anything to keep you safe."

"That's so sweet of you, but you should have let him punch me instead of you."

"Let's stop talking about him."

"Alright, I made you breakfast."

"Thank you, that is very kind of you."

He went to sit behind me and put his arm around me. He turned Tv on and we watched something that was on Tv.

"Would you want to go on my training? It's open training" Pedri asked.

"Of course, I would love to."

"Alright, let's go, but first we need to go get Gavi."

We got Gavi and went to their training. They went to the changing room and I went to take a seat. I was watching them training. After training I waited on them and we took Gavi home. I wanted to go too, but Pedri stopped me.

"Mi amor, I have a question."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Well, my grandma and my family is coming to my house on dinner, would you like to join us ?"

"Of course, I would love to. Just let me go inside and get some stuff. I will be back soon. Give me like 10 minutes."

I said and ran upstairs to get some things, because I knew that I am going to stay at Pedri's house again.
We went to his house and we started making dinner together. We had so much fun cooking. Then his family rang on the door bell and Pedri went open it. He said hi and hugged every one, but not Ana.
Ana was giving me death stare the whole time.

"So Valeria, Pedri told us that you have your own dance studio here" his dad said to start a conversation.

"I do, it's very beautiful and big. We have two rooms where we can dance. And I have two coaches that are helping me. So I am at dance studio almost every day, but some days I can just practice or trying to create some choreographies."

"And are you in dance team here ?"

"No, I am still deciding where to go or even if I should go, I want to teach others what I learned."

"That's nice, but will it make you enough money?  Pedri said that your courses are cheap."

"That's easy why. She can't dance and that's why it's cheap" Ana said and everyone looked at her.

"Honestly, I don't care about money. I want everyone to afford it and just have fun. I want to teach them what I learned and their performance is better than money."

"She just said that because she wants you to like her!" Ana said.

"That's really sweet of you. Pedri told us that you're doing it for your fans."

"What Pedri didn't tell you?" I joked and he looked at me.

"Hihi" I had hair in my face and Pedri removed it from my face.

"Are you guys living together?" Pedri's grandmother asked.

"No, not yet" Pedri answered the question.

We kept talking about everything. Ana was jealous, she was still giving me death stares and kept talking about herself. When they asked me about something and I answered, she always had something to say. Then they went to the hotel.

"Are you staying or coming home?"

"I assumed that I could stay. I packed some things, but if you don't want I can just go."

"No, of course I want you here mi amor" he said and hugged me from behind. I turned to him and I kissed him. We watched movie, I did him a skin care and myself and than we fall asleep.