19

Next day I told my family about Pedri because I thought it would be better if they knew about it.

Pedri ranged on the bell and I opened.

"Hi my princess, you look beautiful" he whispered because he saw my mom and dad near us.

"Hi, you don't have to whisper. I told them about us."

"Oh, okay" he got a bit nervous. He came in and hugged me.

My mom smiled at us.

"So Pedri, how many girls you had?" my dad asked him and Pedri was nervous and didn't know what to answer, because he didn't wanted to be judged. "No, I am joking, just go and enjoy your time together, but not too much, if you know what I mean" he winked at us.

"Dad!" I yelled. "He is here to spend time with Gavi, not me."

"Hey bro, you're here" Gavi walked downstairs and hugged Pedri.

"Hey lil bro"and they went to Gavi's room.

"Val, ask Pedri if he wants something" mom said to me so I went upstairs.

I knocked on the door. "Hey boys do you need anything?"

"Can I get a kiss?" Pedri said and I came to him and give him kiss on the cheek. "Thank you gorgeous."

"This is how you two kiss?" Gavi joked.

"No, we just did it infront of you."

"I will get you some popcorn and juice, is that okay ?"

"Yeah, sure. Wanna watch a movie with us?" my brother asked me and I shaked my head.

I was so happy that he offered me to spend time with them. I made popcorn and got them juice. We were ready to watch a movie, but mom got into Gavi's room so Gavi paused the movie.

"Me, your dad and Aurora will be going now, so you will be here alone for some days. Have fun but not too much" she said and looked at me and Pedri. Pedri just smiled.

"Mom! Stop it!" I said annoyed and she laughed.

"Bye, enjoy the film."

"Bye" we all said and started watching the movie.

I didn't know what we were watching.

"AAAAH" I've got scared and I put my head to Pedri's chest. He kissed me on my head. They both laughed at me.

"You know I hate scary movies" I said and I was hugging Pedri really tight. "If you want to watch it guys, I can leave."

"Can we watch something else please?" Pedri said and turned to Gavi.

"No, it's fine, I can go to my room. I know that you guys wanted to watch it."

"No, we will find something else" Gavi said.

We watched movie and I fall asleep.

"Hey Pedri, your girlfriend fall asleep" Gavi whispered.

"Oh, right. Well, I am going to put her into her bed" he said and carefully grabbed me.

He opened carefully door. And put me in the bed.  He made sure that I sleep comfortable.

"Goodnight Vali, I am so lucky to have you" he whispered and kiss me on my forehead.

He carefully closed the door and went to Gavi's room.
In the middle of the I woke up and went to get a water. I went downstairs and grabbed a drink. I heard talking so I knocked on the door.

"Come in" Gavi said and I entered the room.

"Why you guys aren't sleeping?"

"We could ask you the same thing" Gavi said.

"Can I be here with you or you're going to sleep?"

"You can be with us" Gavi said and I went to lay next to Pedri.

Me and Pedri cuddled. We all fall asleep, but I woke up few minutes after that. I looked at Pedri, I kissed him on his cheek and carefully got out of bed. Luckily I didn't wake him up. I went to sleep to my room.