44

Back to Val's pov:

Pedri took me to his house. And I went to get my things.

"Will you take tomorrow Gavi to training?" he asked me.

"I thought you're going to take him" I said and he looked so sad. "What's wrong?"

"We got into an argument. He told me that I barely spends time with him, which is true and I don't blame him. But it's just hard to manage to hang out with you and with him. But I am trying so hard. I know that I hurt him. I am so sorry Val. I didn't mean to. I am really trying."

"I am breaking up with you. I am so sorry" I ran outside because I didn't wanted him to see me breaking down.

It wouldn't happen if I haven't started dating with Pedri. They are almost like brothers and I got into their way.

I got home. "Gavi come with me" I said and we went to my car. I drove him to Pedri's house. "What are we doing here? He told you?"

"Go, he needs you. Go fix it" I said.

"Why are you so sad sis? What's going on? I am so confused."

"Just go, he will explain to you everything. He needs you. Take care of him for me, okay?"

I went home and I break down in my room. I was crying and no one could stop me. Even my mom came to calm me down, but she couldn't help me.

Pedri's pov:

Someone knocked on my door. I thought it was Val. I called her multiple times, I text her so many times.
I went to open the door. It was Gavi.

"Hii..."I said and Gavi looked at me.

"Hi, are you okay? What happened?" he said and hugged me.

I couldn't hold the tears back and I burst into tears. "Hey, it's okay. I am not mad at you" he said and hugged me again.

"It's not that Gavi... Val broke up with me..."

"Whaaat?!" he was in big shock.

"I am so sorry for hurting you Gavi. Now I lost you both."

"You never lost me.  You will never get ride of me."

"Come in" I said and he entered the house, we went to sit on the couch.

"Do you know the reason, why she broke up with you ?"

"I don't understand. I just told her about our argument and she broke up with me."

"Why did you tell her?"

"I wanted to make sure that you are able to get in the training. And I didn't want to hide it from her."

"So she might have broken up with you because of me... I am so sorry Pedri. I should never told you how I feel. I just missed you. I am so sorry for ruining your relationship" he felt really guilty and sad.

"I am glad you told me how you feel, it's important. You're important to me. I am trying so hard, but maybe not hard enough. I am so sorry as well. And it isn't your fault. I am sure I did something wrong."

"I will try to talk to Val tomorrow. I don't want to leave you alone like this. She has mom and you have me."

"You can go if you want."

"No, I am not leaving you!"

"I want to talk to Val, I need her to communicate with me. I need her in my life. I never felt more happy. Having you and Val by my side was the most amazing thing.  Gavi I messed up. I really love her."

"No, you didn't. It will be okay. I will talk to her tomorrow. I will fix it for you, okay ? She loves you too, she drove me here, she told me to go to your house, so she cares."

"Thank you Gavi, you are truly amazing. I am so sorry for everything. I don't deserve you. She did?"

"You do deserve me. You did so much for me too. It's okay big bro. I've got you. Have you ate anything?" he asked and I said no.

He started making food for us and we ate it. It was delicious. I started crying again, because it tasted similar to Val's food,Gabi noticed so he came hug me. I just couldn't help myself. Everything here reminded me her, she spend so much time with me. She helped me to be a better person. We both went sleep and I wasn't sleeping very well. Gavi was all the time with me and he was trying to make me feel better. I am glad to have him here right now. I can't imagine being here all alone.