17

Four months passed and I was finally over Jake. Jake found girlfriend after a week we broke up. Me and Pedri got really close to each other.

Pedri's pov:

I got dressed up and went to Gavi's house. Lucky for me, Gavi was the one who opened the door.

"Hi bro, going out with my sister?" he said while he was hugging me.

"Hi bro, well about that... I thought we could talk."

"Sure, go on."

"Can I ask her to be my girlfriend? Would you mind?" I asked and hoped that he will say yes.

"I am not against it. Go for it. I am happy for you mate."

"I will go slow on it, I promise. I will treat her right. Thank you so much for this" I said and hugged him.

"Go get her" he said and went to his room.

I knocked on Val's room.

"Come in" she said and was laying in her bed.

"Hi" I said and hugged her. When she saw me, she started smiling.

"Hi Pedri. Why are you dressed up like this ? I mean, you look nice but why?"

"Vali, get ready. I am taking you somewhere. Get some nice dress. I will be with Gavi in his room."

I went to Gavi and we talked. After 30 minutes Val knocked on Gavi's door and entered the room. I was just staring at her. I couldn't help myself. She is so pretty.

"Ready to go?" she said, but I was just looking at her. Gavi punched me a little.

"What?" I said and smiled.

"I asked if you're ready to go" Val smiled.

"Yeah, let's go" we went to our car and I opened the door for her.

She kept asking me where we are going. We arrived and I told her to cover her eyes.

"Open your eyes" I said and she did as I said

"Woow, that's beautiful."

I was really nervous. She looked so beautiful. I couldn't stop staring at her.

"Vali? Can I have a question?" I said and I was really nervous.

"Yeah, why are you so nervous?."

"Just listen. From the day that I met you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. You are very beautiful and talented girl. When I heard how Jake was treating you, I didn't understand how could someone treat you like that, you deserve ths world. You are an angel. You make me really happy. We got super close and I think... Ahh, I am not good with this words" I laughed a bit because I was nervous. "Well, what I am trying to say that I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend Vali?"

"Yes, I would love to" she hugged me and kissed me.

We both smiled and went eating. We talked a lot and I kissed Val's hand. She came closer to me. And she put her head on my shoulder. I kissed her head and we kept talking. I promised her that everything will be slow between us and not public until she's ready. She fall asleep on me, I send to Gavi a photo of us, so he knows we are together.

lil bro ❤️💙

We are together . Thank
you again for everything, I really appreciate it bro.

lil bro ❤️💙
You guys are cute together 😍
No problem. Congratulations

Thank you ☺️

"Vali, wake up." I gently woke her up.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"Don't apologise my princess, come on, let's go to my car." I opened the door for her. "I will go get those things and I will be back soon" I kissed her on her forehead.

After that I drove her to her family house and hugged her. I wished her good night and went home and then sleep.