41

Pedri's pov:

I was at training and lot's of players wanted to hang out. So we talked about it and that their girlfriends did something to them and they want to get a revenge. They gave me dare too. I didn't want to agree, but they took it as yes.
After the training we all were hanging out. I tried to do the dare.

"Vali, would you mind giving me a hair cut?"

"No, of course not. Let's go to the bathroom then."

She took scissors and started doing my hair cut. I complained. Now Ferran came because he gave me the dare.

"Is it that bad ?" Val asked annoyed.

"It's terrible" Ferran lied, it looked good.

"I told you" I added and I felt really bad for doing this to her.

"Well, Ferran can do the rest" she said annoyed.

"You do it."

"But he keeps complaining."

"It looks terrible, but I will not save it" he said.

She finished my haircut and she stormed off.

"Don't you think I went too far?" I asked Ferran.

"Naah, it's fine."

I cleaned the floor and went to sit next to her, she didn't speak to me. All the girls looked annoyed.

"Vali."

"Leave me alone Pedri" she said with a sad voice and I felt really bad.

"It was a dare. It looks good. I am happy with that" I said and I put my hand around her.

"Really?" her eyes shined as she said that.

"Yeah, it looks beautiful."

"You like it" she smiled.

I kissed her and she put her head on my chest. All the boys explained them that it was just a revenge. And they all started talking. Me and Val were just quiet.
After some time we left and we went go Valeria's house. We went to hang out with Gavi and he was happy with it.

Back to Valeria:

When I asked Pedri if he likes the haircut that I did and he started complaining, I felt really angry and sad. When Ferran started saying that it looks bad, I didn't know what to do.
When I finished I went away. We went to talk with the girls and we kinda talked about things and about the things what the boys did to them.
Then we went to sit with others and I sat alone then Pedri came. He tried to talk to me, but I was angry. He explained that he liked it and I was happy about that.