50

After one month the boys got back home. I couldn't wait to see both of them.
They were here finally. I immediately ran out and I hugged them tight.

"I missed both of you soo much."

"We missed you too" Gavi said and then he hugged me. "Good luck bro" he said to Pedri hugged him and went outside.

I looked at Pedri very confused. He just came to me and kissed me."I missed you so much mi princesa."

"I missed you too. Mi amor? I hope you won't get mad that I was in your house while you were away, but I cleaned the whole house for you."

"Thank you. About that... I think you have to give me my key back" he said and I was in shock.

"Umm, yeah sure. May I ask why ?" I started to searching for the key.

"Well, I don't like it..."

"What?" I couldn't believe what he just said and I gave him his key.

"I was just joking my angel" he said and he hugged me. "I just want to ask you if you want to move in with me?"

"Of course I want. Okay, I will tell my mom and dad and Gavi. Oh- wait... He knows right? That's why he wished you a good luck?"

"Haha yes, he knows. I asked him if that would be okay with him. He agreed."

"Okay. I will go start packing. You can go home and rest or be with Gavi."

"I will help you."

"Mom? Dad? Gavi? Can you please come downstairs real quick?"

They went to sit on the couch and me and Pedri were standing infront of them.

"I don't know how to say this, but I think you all expected it sooner or later. I am moving out."

"Congratulations guys. Just be careful if she comes here telling me that she's pregnant before her 22nd birthday, I will both kill you. She has two more years" he said. "I was just joking guys. I am really happy for you guys" he hugged us both.

"Mom don't cry" I smiled and she came to hug us both. "Take care of my daughter" she said to Pedri.

"Of course I will. I will do anything for her."

Gavi ran happily to us and hugged us both. "Congratulations."

"I will go now start packing."

They all joined me. In two hours I had everything I needed. Some things we just throw away, some stayed in my room and some of them are going with me.
We put something in Pedri's car and something to my car.
We were finally at Pedri's house. Or should I say our house?

"Have you got everything?" Pedri asked me as he was grabbing a box.

"Yeah."

"Let's put it inside and then we will just relax, we will unpack it after. I just want to be with you for a bit" he said and looked at me. I smiled.

We put the boxes in his room and we just watched a movie. He knows that I hate scary movies, so he chose something else.

"Mi amor, I am so glad that you are here with me. Since Fer went back home, I felt so alone here. But if you feel like it's too soon I totally respect that. You know, I want what's best for you and I would totally be fine with it. I am just saying."

"I am glad that I can be here too" I said and I kissed him. "I am really excited about it."

"I am glad to hear that."

After some time we ate and continued to unpacking. We both were really happy.