36

Next day I went to the dance studio. My group that I was teaching today was already waiting for me.

"Sorry guys, I am late. I have a special guest here with me."

"Hi guys" Pedri said and went to take a seat.

We started dancing and Pedri was watching. He looked so proud. When we took a break I went to him. We knew that we can't touch each other and we just talked.

"Why don't you ask her out already?" one of them said, they had no clue that we are dating.

"Hahaha" Pedri laughed.

"Alright, let's go back to practicing" I said.

We continued and they did amazing job. When the course was finished, I cleaned and Pedri helped me. They already left, so he knew that he can finally kiss me and he did.

"You were amazing" he said and hugged me from behind.

"Thank you very much" I smiled.

"Alright, let's go home."

He drove me to my house. I got in and I saw Gavi getting ready to leave.

"Hi bro, where are you going?" I said and he didn't replied and just got outside.

Pedri started calling me so I picked up.

"Mi amor, what happened? Gavi ran somewhere."

"I honestly don't know."

"Alright, I will look for him."

"I want to go with you. I think I have an idea where he can be."

"Alright, go outside, I am still here."

"Coming."

I went to sit next to Pedri and I was navigating him. We were near and now we had to walk, we both ran. When we arrived to the destination, we saw him crying.

"Hi lil bro, what happened?" Pedri ran to him and hugged him. I ran to him too.

"Hi Pedri, hi Val."

"Gavi, tell us what happened" I said and I hugged him.

"It's Amalia."

"Who?" I asked.

"Well, that's girl that Gavi met and he likes her."

"Why are you telling me now ? I should have known this sooner."

"What happened with her?" Pedri asked him and put his hand around him.

"I asked her if she wants to be my girlfriend and she just rejected me. I just really like her, you both should understand, you both are madly in love."

"Don't cry bro, she doesn't know what shes missing" I told him and I went to sit next to him.

"Yes, it's her loss. Not yours."

"I just really like her and I thought she likes me too."

"It's okay bro, come here. We got you" Pedri said and hugged him again.

We went to a car and Pedri took me and Gavi.

"Stay strong my little brother" Pedri said and hugged him.

He went to hug me. "Please take care of him for me" he whispered.

"Of course, I will."

"Bye mi amor" he wanted to kiss me, but he felt bad doing that because Gavi was watching.

"Bye" me and Gavi said.

We went inside. Gavi went to his room. I made him his favourite dinner and grabbed him a drink. I went to give it to him.

"Thank you sis" he said and I went to sit next to him.

"Always, I am here for you, you know that. You can tell me anything. You always help me so I want to return it to you."

"I really appreciate it. Wanna stay with me for a bit ?"

"I wasn't planning leaving anyways. You will never get rid of me. Now eat before it gets cold" we both smiled. "I like this better."

We watched movies together and he fall asleep. I took away the dishes and went to clean. After that I went sleep.