12

I went downstairs and Pedri was cooking breakfast.

"Good morning" he said and smiled at me.

"Good morning" I said and I checked my phone.

I checked my Instagram and post where everyone were tagging me. I saw Jake kissing another girl on the cheek. I immediately ran to the bathroom and locked myself in there. I started crying because I was in shock. Pedri ran after me.

"Val, what happened? Are you okay ?"

"I am fine" I said and started crying even more.

"Come on Val, let me in. I am here for you. Please."

"No."

"Okay, I will just sit here and wait until you unlock the door." he said and sat down. "Please let me in."

I got up and unlocked the door. He came to the bathroom and hugged me.

"Will you tell me what happened?" I shaked my head and showed him the photo. "Val..., maybe it's his fan. You guys should talk about it and solve it. Let's not jump into conclusions. You should hear his side of the story and deside by yourself if you trust him or not. It will be okay. Let's go, we have breakfast on the table."

"Thank you Pedri" I said and I blushed. I think I am falling for him.

We went to eat and after that Pedri took me home. It was nice with him and he was really respectful and nice to me.
I went to my bedroom and Gavi came.

"Hi, how was your date or whatever that was ?"

"It was amazing."

"Hey, are you okay? You look sad" he said and came closer to me. I showed him the photo. "I am going to kill him! He just did not!" he got up and looked really angry.

"Gavi, please don't do anything stupid. I am going home today and I will talk to him. No phone calls to him, no texting, no yelling at him."

"Val you deserve so much better than this kid. He doesn't even treat you right. How many times did he called you? How many times did he made sure you're okay? How many times did he asked about your day and cared about what did you do? You are always the one who puts effort to this relationship, but Val... no matter how hard you try, he will always be the same, the relationship will always stay like this and you will always be the one who gets hurt. I mean look how Jake is treating you, how he doesn't give a damn about you and now look at Pedri. He went to the dance studio with your favourite drink, he took you out just so you can get away from work, overthinking and all that stuff. I mean yeah, he likes you. But he respects that you have boyfriend and he was just trying to help. And I do think he's better for you than Jake. Not because Pedri is my best friend, but because I see how he treats you, how you both look at each other, how you both look happy and I want what's best for you. Look no matter what will happen in Uk, I will always be by your side. I love you sis" and he hugged me.

"Thank you Gavi. I will always be by your side too. Love you too lil bro. Wanna come with me to the airport?"

"Sure thing."

I said goodbye to my mom and sister. Mom was crying so it made me cry too.Our dad drove us at the airport.

"Bye my sweetheart" dad said and hugged me.

"Bye dad."

"Bye sis, call me if you need anything. I am here for you" he hugged me.

"Bye."