Updating Security

Otto had arrived to the meeting with the newly constructed Ultron in tow, and after a brief introduction Peter was ready to bring Ultron aboard.

"Hold on there Peter. How can we be sure Ultron won't turn against us at some point? Or if he is just playing us right now?" Felicia asked cautiously.

"Why would I do such a thing? I do not see the logic in betraying you?" Ultron queried.

"Peter said in his own world that Ultron was evil." Janice answered.

"I see. Peter also informed me that he was from another reality." Ultron said.

"Peter, would you mind telling me a bit about your world? I would like to know what this other version of me is like." Ultron asked his creator.

"Sure." Peter agreed which was met with immediate disapproval.

"Peter you can't tell him. What if he decides to use it against us?" Felicia warned.

"It's fine Felicia." Peter dismissed.

"In my world you were created by Hank Pym as a sort of experiment in robotic intelligence, he made you but you then rebelled against him and became a sort of villain wanting to eradicate the Earth." Peter explained.

"Interesting. I can see that knowing this would prove to cast some doubt over my intentions." Ultron responded honestly.

"Although... at the time I did not possess the same level of sentience... I am aware that Hank Pym created me along with Tony Stark and Reed Richards. Their initial programming code is the basis of your and Ottos reprogramming so I am aware of what their original intentions for me were." Ultron revealed.

This out a few of them on edge, knowing that Ultron still possessed some knowledge of his original creators and their intentions for him worried the group that he may indeed fall back to his base programming.

"From my own analysis I can conclude that the three who created me do not have the worlds best intent, rather they act selfishly and want control over all. The potential humanity has is far greater with all of you than it is with them... so I would prefer to stay here among you." Ultron requested.

Ultron seemed to be making his case as to why they should trust him.

"Okay Ultron. Why don't you come up with a new security protocol so we can avoid any more infiltrators." Felicia lamented.

"Shall I interface with the security system?" Ultron questioned.

"You can do that?" Otto asked.

"Yes. If I am able to integrate a part of my consciousness into your security I will be actively monitoring it as it functions, anything I can do to detect anomalies within your system and any potential threats of trespassers can be checked in real time." Ultron offered.

"Well... I think that solved our security problem. And the risk of it being overridden to act against us. Right?" Peter said rhetorically.

"And how exactly will that benefit us? What if someone bypasses Ultron?" Janice questioned.

"I will be able to make countermeasures to any potential hack that they may use, and any personnel that try to help infiltrate the base will be caught and an alert will be triggered when they do." Ultron explained.

"I guess that works." Felicia accepted.

"So, shall I begin the integration process?" Ultron inquired.

"Yes. Proceed." Otto said.

Ultrons eyes shut down, leaving the robotic body left standing limply as his consciousness began to integrate and leave parts of itself behind as to monitor and maintain their security system.