~6~

Jay slept over at Jake's last night but in the morning they still had school. Jay had fallen asleep faster than jake last night, Jake said, because Jake hadn't been able to go to sleep. This morning he had dark rings under his eyes, his eyes were puffy. It was too obvious he had cried last night. 

The two got ready for school and Jay stopped by his home to get his school belongings and they went to school together. Jay thought in his mind, Oh wait, Jungwon's coming today and even though in his mind last night he had remembered he maybe wanted to give up on Jungwon he realized now that he simply couldn't. Of course he would be comforting Jake, but that didn't mean he needed to drop Jungwon. Afterall like said, he couldn't drop Jungwon even if he wanted to. 

They separated at homerooms, and Jay went to his homeroom. There was Jungwon sitting in the second row near the windows with the sunlight in his face, he was literally an angel. Jay only could stare, but the white aura was broken by a "Good morning Jay-hyung!" by Sunoo and of course that made Jungwon look up. 

Jungwon still had that little cut on his face and he stared at Jay blankly, afterall his mind was still absorbed in a book he had been reading. 

"Good morning Sunoo" Jay smiled, and he continued to look at Jungwon who had at this time looked back down at his book. 

Jungwon didn't know this because he hadn't come to school the first few days but he had chosen the desk that was Jay's. 

"Hey, you wanted to sit with me?" Jay asked playfully while Jungwon said "What do you mean?"

"I mean like you're sitting in my seat, if you didn't know," Jay smirked. 

Jungwon's eyes grew a little wider and he looked at Sunoo who nodded like it was common knowledge. "Ah sunoo! why didn't you tell me?" Jungwon said with annoyance but still calmly. 

"Huh? Oh i though you wanted to sit with Jay-hyung! I mean, you do, right? After all every desk is a two-person area." Sunoo looked at him sincerely innocent. 

"Yah, it's okay, I don't mind we sitting together," Jay said and he put his bag underneath the desk. 

Jungwon looked at it disdainfully but he continued back to his book. They were early today, there was still some time before school started. 

Jay was sitting there thinking about Jungwon when he heard a familiar voice from the doorway and he looked up. It was Daejung. The sight of the bully made Jay angry, but Daejung walked right over to him. 

"Ah, so Wonie was sick, and didn't come to school so I didn't see him. But someone else did, didn't they?" Daejung looked smug.

"What do you mean, I haven't seen him for those days," Jay said hotly. Jungwon buried himself deeper into his book. 

"Saw you two on open house night and that's when you just met, now a few days later the status has already changed to boyfriends?" Daejung smirked. 

Jungwon spoke up and said snappy, "Who said we were boyfriends?"

"Well I mean, nobody said, but after seeing this pic I would assume you two were. Like, just friends doesn't do stuff like that."

"Like what?" Jay said. 

Daejung shrugged and handed Jay his phone. Jungwon wanted to be uninterested but he was actually curious as well and he leaned slightly toward Jay to see the picture. "What's--this--?!"

The picture, it was Jungwon sitting down and Jay was kneeling in front of him holding his face really close, it looked like in the picture he was about to kiss Jungwon, while Jungwon looked shyly waiting for it and blushing, but his hand was placed on Jay's inner thigh. 

The moment the two accused saw the picture, they knew it must be edited. They clearly knew that 1) there face was not even nearly that close, 2) Jungwon's hands were in his own lap, he would never put on Jay's thigh, and 3) it had to be edited to make there eyes more dreamy, because whoever did the edit really made Jungwon look like he was shyly waiting for it. 

"Yah, it's an edit!" Jay snapped. "Where is this from?" and while he was going to see the context of the photo Daejung snatched his phone back and said, "What how can i believe you guy's words? You just don't want anyone to know. But sorry, careless, you guys already caught so soon!"

When this commotion happened the other students of the class became quiet and they were surprised, because they didn't know the context of the argument either and it was shocking to hear that maybe Jungwon had a boyfriend. 

Jungwon tried to keep his cool and read his book but his face was flushed. Jay didn't know what to say, and Sunoo looked shocked and he couldn't speak either. 

Daejung swaggered back to his seat, and nearby students started to ask him questions in quiet but rushed tones, and Jay felt very hot as he saw Daejung was showing the pic to anybody who wanted to see. Judging by the classmates reactions, it seemed that they really believed the edit was real. 

"Guys, it's just an edit," he said tiredly, he knew it was no use though. Daejung had a big crowd because he seemed to always have these little gossips that no one had seen before. 

As for Jungwon, his face behind the book, he was hot with anger too. He was very mad at daejung, and he knew Daejung had a loyal follower who was really good at film editing, stuff like that, Daejung probably got that follower to make the edit. And credit to him too, because it really, really looked real. 

But at the same time, even though it might not be his fault, Jungwon was upset with Jay-hyung as well. If Jay had never gotten close to Jungwon and put a hand on his face, if Jay hadn't just sat down into the desk, if he had decided to stop bothering Jungwon like Jungwon said!

Jungwon's heart was full of bitterness as the bell rang for school to start. 

Death Kiss // JaywonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara