~12~

"Mom..." Jungwon hugged his mother tightly when they opened the door, and actually Jungwon saw that Jay wasn't at the porch, he was sitting in the car in the passenger seat still, but when Jay looked up and saw Jungwon he probably thought he should get out because it's he who lost Jungwon in the first place anyways.

As for when Mrs. Yang met Heeseung they exchanged greeting bc she knew him somewhat, and Heeseung of course was to be extra polite.

Jay came up to Jungwon and immediately apologized to him, which both Jungwon and Mrs. Yang tried to tell him that IT WAS OKAY. Because Mrs. Yang and Heeseung wished to talk just a bit, Jay and Jungwon went back to the car first, after Jungwon thanked Heeseung again and again. Mrs. Yang would've stopped the two from going to the car because now she believed that it would be best for Jungwon not to be so close to Jay because she knew Jay liked him, but it was too late and she didn't wish to make a fuss in front of either guest.

"Jungwon, I'm sorry, did I do anything to hurt you?" Jay asked with sincerity, truly concerned and apologetic.

"Ah hyung, no, it's not a problem...I overreacted..." Jungwon said looking at his lap, also embarrassed because now he knew Jay-hyung didn't know anything and hadn't seen anything either.

"No but really, what happened," Jay asked softly.

Jungwon wished he could tell Jay but oh would that make the Curse mad. He feared she may just kill him right on the spot if he told especially Jay, afterall his life was basically in her hands, she could do anything she wanted to him. He sighed. "Jay-hyung, it's really nothing. I think I maybe thought about something horrible about Daejung, that's all. I don't know why I acted that way...I shouldn't run away from you like that, especially when you took me somewhere nice..."

Jungwon hung his head but Jay soothed, "Ah it's okay Jungwonie, everyone has moments like that." And even though he had so many questions in the world right now he thought he should probably stop asking questions and let Jungwon be. He stayed quiet and it was like this a minute or so. 

Then Jungwon's next words made his heart skipped a beat, bc Jungwon said "But hyung I want you to know I enjoyed where you took me..." he looked shy and in Jay's eyes cute as ever and Jay wanted to take Jungwon and cuddle him and tell him how much he loved him but 1) Jungwon would hate him so much for that and 2) Mrs. Yang's like, coming to the car right now. 

The rest of the car ride was pretty quiet, and Jay was dropped home, and Jungwon and his mom went home too. On that ride Mrs. Yang knew she should talk to her son about the matter.

"So Jungwon."

"Yes mom?"

She sighed. "This Jay-hyung...he is angering the curse isn't he?"

Jungwon sighed even heavier, "Yes...but i can't tell him, you know that."

"Of course I know that. Don't you tell him to stop bothering you?"

"Mom you don't know how many times I told him that! But he doesn't stop. A-and..." Jungwon trailed off as he wasn't sure should he tell his mom this or not.

"And what Jungwonie?" she asked calmly. She knew her son would eventually tell her everything anyway, they were very close.

"...and Jay-hyung is so nice...and he treats me s-so well that I-I--" Jungwon felt his face getting hot and he felt like he was about to tear up, he didn't know why. It made him kinda angry, because he didn't cry for so long, afterall before he was basically a cold stone with no feelings. Showing emotion was a good sign for most people, but not for Jungwon. And his mom knew that too. It only risked his life even more. 

"I know honey and I'm sorry," Mrs. Yang was sad too, sad that her son couldn't be like other teenagers and couldn't even like someone else in a way. Why was it her son to have the curse?

"Ayyy...i-it's okay Mommy" Jungwon sniffled as he tried to keep his tears in but they kept on coming, coming to a point he knew he couldn't stop them. He broke down in short sobs, and as they arrived home, mother and son just sat in the car and hugged each other and cried. 

----

Saturday morning dawned and Jay awoke thinking about last night but then he remembered, he should be going to the mall with Jake today. Jay was trying to make Jake happier in any way possible, he was going through such a hard time. 

After his morning routine and eating breakfast, Jay picked his outfit and did homework until he should go and meet up with Jake. He wondered how he could make Jake happy today.

The two took the same taxi and headed to the mall. Jake was smiling as usual and it hurt Jay to see him smile now, because he knew Jake was very grieving in his heart. 

They got to the mall and immediately started looking in clothing stores, sportswear stores, shoes, etc. Then at lunch time they went to the food court to find something to eat.

It ended up they were eating fried chicken at one of the tables in the middle of the food court, and it was quiet because they were eating. 

But then Jay just happened to be looking into the crowd and he spotted a somewhat familiar figure. "Hey Jake," he kicked his leg softly under the table and nudged his head toward the direction. 

Jake saw the guy Jay was motioning towards and widened his eyes, it was that handsome guy at school he had a crush on, Sunghoon. But then he blinked twice, because Sunghoon was with a girl. Great, are they dating? he thought, his heart let down.

Jay saw that too and was annoyed at himself for bringing Sunghoon to Jake's attention, afterall he was trying to make Jake happy and didn't see the girl at first. 

Jay had to fix things, he couldn't let Jake down like this...so he decided to go up to Sunghoon and do something. "Hey Jake, Imma go get some napkins, I'll be right back."

"Sure," said Jake, looking deflated. 

But he was gonna do what, Jay didn't know.