~24~

The school Break following the party started rather uneventful. Jay stayed at home and rested and by the time his parents came back, he had been able to straighten out his arm like normal (although it might be painful). Of course he had no intention of telling them what happened. 

Jungwon was going with his mother to her sister's house for the beginning of break. She had sensed something was had happened with Jungwon and the Black Curse although he hadn't said anything about it. She should probably keep him away from Jay...

They were on the car to his aunt's house when Mrs. Yang spoke up. "So Jungwon, did anything happen Friday night?" catching Jungwon off guard. 

"Um...what do you mean..."

Mrs. Yang sighed, "You know, honey. With...her?"

"Why did you think that?" 

"Well...because--well first of all, I heard Jay was there?"

"Yeah...?"

"And--" she seemed hesitant to say, "Honey I just had a bad feeling." 

Jungwon mumbled, "about what..." 

"Wonie last night-" his mom began, then hastily continued, seemingly unable to stop, "honey, last night your dad and I, we were turning off the light to go to bed, then I thought I saw a shadow and a loose paper on the ground with a writing, 'Can't put up any longer. End's coming.' and i thought it was my imagination because when i turned the lights off it was gone, but your father said he saw it too. It wasn't your or Iseul's handwriting..."

Jungwon had a bad feeling too. "S-so what do you make of it-"

"That's what, honey, I don't know!" Mrs. Yang cried frustratedly. Jungwon felt bad that his mother was so stressed and upset because of him. 

"Maybe it means, my end-" he said quietly, to which his mother sharply turned to look at him and cried, "Don't say that Jungwonie!"

"I'm sorry mum- but maybe she can't put up with me any longer!"

"W-why would you say this?"

"Because what else would it mean? She keeps telling me, 'It's coming, it's coming" and she told you, 'end's coming' so my end is coming, and I didnt' tell you, but i was possessed Friday night." 

"W-what?"

----

Sunghoon

jake... i need to tell u something...

hm? whats up?

i mean like-

in person

if u have time-

like rn?

yeah...

Jake stared at his screen in hesitation. Why did Sunghoon all of a sudden text him like this? it couldn't be anything good. 

sure, where?

u wanna come over?

yeah ig...

thx, i'll be there

Break had gone relatively well for Jake-so far. He had gone fishing with his father and shopping with his mother. Although it had been fun, of course Jake wished they could all be together. He had felt a distance with each parent for some annoying reason. Deep down he thought he wasn't loved. He thought if they actually loved him, they would consider his feeling before they separated? It seemed that in reality, love had to be earned, fought for... maybe that's why he had to get into Hongdaeng Central. Maybe it will make them proud of there son, they would realise the hurt they had given and realise their mistakes.