~5~

It was lunchtime at the school, and Jay and Jake sat to eat together. Sunoo and Ni-ki along with him joined them as well. And surprise, Jay ended up with Jungwon's number in his phone. Well this is what happened. 

Jay and Jake had sat down and Jay started asking Jake about Jungwon again. Jake was wondering why Jay was so interested and Jungwon then asked Jay:

"What, do you have a crush on him or something?"

"What, no, I didn't say that!"

"Then why are you so interested?"

"Yah, Jake...it's not anything really. I just thought it'd be cool friends with him."

"Yeah right," Jake snorted and added, "you want his number, don't you."

"Well genius, good job for figuring that out," Jay said sarcastically. 

Jake looked at Jay like Seriously? and Jay quickly added "I know I know your little policies, you're gonna say, 'i'll give it to you if Jungwon says I can't right?" with an eye roll. 

Jake didn't answer the question but countered, "well why you want Jungwon's number unless you have a crush on him?"

Jay was about to snap back when Sunoo came up and was like "Hi Jake-hyung!" followed quickly with an "Oh hi Jay-hyung! You two know each other?" Which Jake answered to as "Yeah, we've known each other for a while, it's just that Jay didn't come to this school before."

"Oh wow cool!" Sunoo gushed and since he was just standing there talking, Jake was like "Oh hey you wanna sit with us?" and of course Sunoo agreed. Ni-ki was not far behind and he was also invited to sit with them.

Sunoo pulled out his phone and said "Let me see how Jungwon's doing" but then quickly looked up and said "Oh Jay-hyung can we exchange numbers?" to which Jay replied, "Sure."

Then Sunoo said, "Actually while we're at it, might as well give you Jungwon's number too because he isn't here today" and seeing the surprised look his friend Jake gives him, Sunoo shrugs, "what, Jungwon doesn't care really." Ni-ki and Jay exchanged numbers as well.

Although Sunoo seemed perfectly fine with it, Jay knew that Jungwon wouldn't be too happy if he found out Jay had his number. That's why throughout the rest of the day he was thinking how he should approach Jungwon with this matter.

Who knew that such a cutie would intimidate him so much?

----

It was two days past now, Jay still hadn't communicated with Jungwon because he was scared he would say something wrong. 

Jake told jay to keep it simple, that's where the conversation started. 

hey jungwon it's jay

who is this

it's jay

how do you get my number

How should he answer to that? He couldn't push Sunoo under the bus, even that's where he got the number from.

ru feeling  better?

how did you get my number

nothing really.

ru coming to school tomorrow?