- Mafia (AU) Pt. 2 -

SEBASTIAN

"I'm tellin' you, Chris. She is the most gorgeous person I have ever laid my eyes on. I swear to god." He speaks, downing the rest of his drink and looking at his blond best friend.

"Yeah, whatever Seb. You don't meet chicks that are that gorgeous and not faint. I mean, you're. . . you." He speaks and they both hear Anthony scoff from their side.

"Chris, that's mean. Sebastian is 100% capable of having a conversation with a woman. He may blush and stutter and shit, but he also knows he has the features of a God." The darker man speaks and Sebastian nods in silent agreement, scanning the club.

His eyes dart over all the sweaty bodies, his eyes searching for something he doesn't quite know yet. But all answers come to him when he spots the woman that makes his heart shoot out of his chest, sitting in the VIP area with a beautiful blonde laughing by her side.

"There! That's her! Wow. Perfect timing." Sebastian smiles, pointing over to you as you down another shot with your friend.

"The blonde one or the H/C one?" Chris asks, looking over to where Sebastian was pointing.

(If you're blonde, just pretend Scarlett has red hair like Natasha.)

"The H/C one," Anthony speaks up and Sebastian turns to him confused.

"How'd you know?"

Anthony's eyes widen slightly before he shrugs.

"She's hotter." That wasn't a lie coming from the dark-skinned man. He truly thought you were more attractive than Scarlett. But that's not how he knew Sebastian liked her. He knew because you told him.

Sebastian nods while Chris shakes his head.

"Nah, the blonde/redhead one is hotter." He speaks and Sebastian scoffs before shaking his head.

"Not. But that's not the point, okay? The point is, that she's here. Right there." He speaks and Chris nods, smirking at his blue-eyed friend.

"Go on then. Since you already know each other, go talk to her." He speaks and Anthony nods, pointing to the blonde man in agreement.

Sebastian frowns lightly, contemplating the words. Sure, he wanted to talk to you again. But he's also a little tipsy right now and doesn't want to embarrass himself.

"Fuck it." He mumbles before downing the rest of his drink and making his way toward the VIP section, ignoring Anthony and Chris' screams of encouragement from behind him.

Sebastian nears the area and goes to step over the small red rope that blocks the two areas off but a rough hand grabs him before he can even get close.

"What do you think you're doing?" A deep voice asks and Sebastian turns to spot a dark man, about his height, in a black suit with a scowl on his face.

"I wanted to see my friend. She's up there." Sebastian points up to you and the guard sends you a small glance before smirking slightly.

"You're a liar. Miss. L/n doesn't know anyone that isn't working here or in that area with her." The man speaks and Sebastian frowns lightly. How does the guard know so much about you? He thought you'd just have to pay extra to get in VIP.