- Late Night Drives -

Sebastian: I'm bored.

You: Me too.

Sebastian: hold on.

You: Huh?

You didn't get a reply, which only confused you more. You unpaused your show, not thinking much of it.

Around 10 minutes later you hear a knock at your door. Confused, you get up and slowly walk to it.

You look down at your phone, Its almost 1am. Who the hell could be knocking at your door?

Your phone buzzes and you look down to see a message from your boyfriend.

Sebastian: Open up, its not warm out here.

Laughing, you get up and run to the door, unlocking it and opening it for him to come in.

"Hello." He smiles, bringing you into a hug.

"What a pleasant surprise." You give him a kiss and his smile brightens. He tugs on your hand, pulling you towards the door.

"C'mon" He nods his hair to the door and you furrow your eyebrows.

"Where are you taking me?" You sqint your eyes.

"For a drive."

"But its 1 o'clock in the morning" you laugh and he shrugs.

"Even better princess." He smiles, pulling you away from your house.

"Wait- I need shoes—" you go to walk back into the house but he pulls you back.

"No you don't. We're not getting out."

"Okay fine. But I need to lock the door."

Groaning, Sebastian nods. Letting go of your hand so you can grab your keys and lock the door.

Once you're both in the car he turns the heater on so your feet can warm up from the winter air.

"So where are we driving to?" You turn to him as he starts his journey down the road.

"No where." He turns to you smiling, grabbing your hand with his right one and kissing your knuckles. "And everywhere." He adds.

The rest of the night is filled with driving around the city and random nature roads. Just the two of you, singing to songs with the windows down.

"HUNGRY EYEEEEESSS!" Sebastian screams along to the lyrics and you laugh, sticking your hand out the window and singing with him.

You pull your phone out and begin recording him, a giant smile on your face. "Look at my amazing and gorgeous boyfriend." You say and Sebastian looks at the camera, his eyes wide and eyebrows raised.

"Shes talking about me guys. I'm the amazing, gorgeous boyfriend." He smiles, making a face and you laugh.

He quickly snatches the phone from you, still keeping an eye on the road as he faces the camera to you. "Isn't she just perfect." He whispers and you blush.

"Me? Please. Have you met yourself?" You say and Sebastian rolls his eyes playfully before he gasps, noticing the blush on your face.

"Look guys!" He zooms in on your reddening cheeks. "Even after being together for almost two years I still make her blush!" He says excitedly and you laugh, blushing a little harder.

"Gimme that back." You say, taking the phone from him. "I can make you blush too."

"Oh really? You can try." He smirks, shrugging his shoulders.

"I will."

You zoom the camera into his face. "Look at his gorgeous face. Ugh that jawline, you guys don't know the things that does to me. Honestly I've seen all the edits you guys make of him and I thank the lord every single day." Sebastian smiles, trying his hardest not to scrunch his nose or blush.

"Aweee look at that smile!" You squeel. "Hes adorable. AND THOSE EYES! UGHHH Those ocean eyes, I get lost in them all the time. You guys have no idea." You say and that gets him blushing. He scrunches his nose up, tilting his head back a little as a smile covers his lips.

"THERE HE ISSS!" You smile zooming in on his blushing cheeks and dazzling smile.

You stop recording, posting the video onto your Instagram, placing your phone down onto your lap and grabbing his hand, interlocking your fingers.

"I love you." You say and he smiles, bringing your hand up and giving them a kiss. Slowing down the car a little, he pulls you by your hand, and places a kiss on your lips.

"I love you too." He smiles before putting his eyes back on the road.