- Pregnant -

"Y/n" you feel a kiss being planted on your cheek, your eyes fluttering open to see your fiance hovering above you.

"Hi Tommy" you smile and he flops down on top of you making you laugh.

"C'mon get up, its a beautiful day" he says getting off you and grabbing your hand, dragging you out of the soft warm sheets.

As soon as you get up you feel a wave of nausea rush through your body and your legs shake almost falling onto the floor before Tommy catches you. "Woah there" he chuckles "i didnt think i went that hard last night" he teases.

You smile "no, I just dont feel very well" you say before running to the bathroom straight to the toilet before doubling over and emptying out last nights dinner.

Tommy runs in behind you softly grabbing your hair and pulling it back so it doesn't get puke on it and grabbing the spare hair tie on his wrist that he keeps just incase you might need one and uses it to tie your hair back.

He rubs his hand up and down your back as you finish throwing up. You flush the toilet and walk to the sink, rinsing your mouth out and brushing your teeth.

"Sorry about that" you mutter looking up at Tommy.

"No theres nothing to be sorry about baby, this kinda shit happens" he moves to hug you kissing your neck softly. "Did you maybe eat something bad?" He asks.

"No I dont think so, we ate the same thing and you seem fine so--" you shrug thinking about what could be the cause. Then it hits you.

Tommys eyes widen a little bit as realization hits him too. "You don't think...you could be-- y'know" he trails off a small smile forming on his face.

"Pregnant?" You smile "maybe...you don't use protection-- so I wouldn't be surprised"

Tommy laughs before running out the bathroom to go out some clothes on "C'mon y/n! Lets go get a test!" You heard him yell excitedly as he ran back to your room making you laugh.

- TIME SKIP -

"Is it ready yet?" Tommy asks impatiently.

"Tommy, I literally just put it on the table" you chuckled.

"Okay...but is it ready yet?"

"No" you laugh and he groans.

After 3 minutes of waiting you walk up to grab it and Tommy shoots up off the floor where he was sitting.

"You ready?" You ask him holding the test upsidedown in your hand.

"Am i- yes. Now flip it overrrr" you whines like a 5 year old.

You slowly turn the stick around and see 2 pink lines.

"What does that mean?" Tommy asks confused his eyebrows scrunched.

"Tommy, I'm pregnant" you smile.

It takes him a second to realize what you said but once it does he laughs and hugs you tightly spinning you around while jumping.

"Tommy put me down" you laugh as he continues to spin you.

"I cant believe I'm gonna ba a fucking dad!" He yells happily his eyes tearing up.

"You're gonna be a great fucking dad Tommy" your eyes also tear up with happy tears.

"And you're gonna be a great fucking mom, a hot one too" he smiles pulling you closer kissing you as a tear of joy rolls down his cheek.

You move your hands up and wipe his tears away as he does the same to you.

"C'mon let's go make more" he says smiling teasingly at you making you giggle and nod your head.