- Better believe it -

"Mickey!!" You yell through your home, running from door to door, only to spot him in his office/studio.

"Yeah?" He turns in his seat, facing you who's stood at the door.

"It happened." You say and Mickeys eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Wh—" he cuts himself off when you hold up two positive pregnancy tests.
"Holy shit." He says, quickly standing up and running over to you, lifting you up into a tight hug.

You laugh with him when he spins you around. He slowly places you down, softly taking the tests from your hands and looking over them. "Is this really happening?" He asks and you nod, both of you smiling.

Mickey let's out a laugh, kneeling down to your stomach and placing his hands onto your stomach, lifting up your shirt and kissing the skin. "Hi." He smiles, talking to your stomach and you laugh. "I'm your daddy, well I'm your momma's daddy most nights bu—" you cut him off smacking him on the head softly and he lets out a laugh. "And that is your beautiful mom. She likes to hit me when I'm being a bitch." He chuckles and stands up straight, pulling you into a passionate kiss.

"I can't believe this is real." He whispers.

"Well you better believe it, Because its real." You smile and he kisses you again.

"C'mon my love. Let's go make more." He pulls you towards the bedroom and you laugh.

He pushes you onto the bed, you letting out a giggle and he moves to hover over you. "I love you." He whispers and you kiss him.

"I love you too." You whisper back.

Mickey smiles. "That baby better watch his head in there."