- When I was your man -

I love making song imagines. They're so fun.

Anyways, I got this idea from a tiktok I posted like 30 minutes ago. If you wanna check that out my @ is marveloustingz

__________

Bucky wakes up in his bed, another dream of you running through his head. Memories flooding back from when he used to wake up next to you.

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now

Bucky gets out placing his feet on the cold wooden floor before walking to the kitchen switching on the radio before freezing as a familiar song plays through the air.

Our song on the radio but it dont
sound the same

Bucky checks his phone seeing multiple miss calls and messages from Sam he unlocks his phone reading through them.

When our friends talk about you all it does is just tear me down

Answer the phone Bucky
Delivered - 8:36 pm

Cmon man. You need to leave the apartment soon.
Delivered - 8:38 pm

Y/n is getting better, you should be too.
Read - 7:53 am

Cause my heart breaks a little
When I hear you name.

It all just sounds like
ooooh, ooooh, hoooo

Bucky knows what he did was wrong, he knew and he still went and did it. He was too much of an idiot to realize in the moment. But as soon as he saw the look in your eyes, he wanted to take everything back and restart.

Mmmm, too young to dumb to realize

Thinking back Bucky realized he was a good boyfriend until he did what he did...then he started getting distant.

I should've brought you flowers
And held your hand

- FLASHBACK ONE -

Everyone was going on a mission, walking out towards the quinjet. You see your boyfriend trailing ahead and run up to him. "Hey Bucky" you smile going to grab his hand but he pulls away. Your eyebrows furrow in confusion but you just brush it off and continue walking with him.

- End -

Should've gave you all my hours

- FLASHBACK TWO -

"Where are you going?" You ask confused when your boyfriend leaves the room halfway through a movie. "Out" he said walking away leaving you on the couch with a confused mind and a cracked heart.

__________

"Hey Bucky do you wanna hang out today? I've got nothing to do." You ask him over the phone.

"Sorry I cant... I have some things to do"

"Oh, well do you need any help?" You ask hoping to hang out with him.