- Mafia (AU) -

Mafia!Reader x Modern!Sebastian.

-

September.

You whistle to yourself quietly, looking over the options of books on the shelf, not looking for anything in particular while you browse along the aisle.

You move to turn down the next aisle but end up bumping into someone, a small yelp escaping both of you.

"Shit, I'm so sorry." You hear the person mutter, and you look up, spotting a pair of bright blue eyes staring at you. "Woah." He whispers lightly, and you smirk lightly.

"Woah?" You ask, and the man shakes his head lightly, a blush covering his cheeks.

"I- uhm. Sorry, you're just—" He mutters, scratching the back of his neck, and you smile at him, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

"Im just...?" You smile, tilting your head to the side, and he lets out a small laugh, shaking his head.

"You're really going to make me say it?"

"Absolutely."

He smirks lightly, biting his lip before sucking on his cheek.

"You're beautiful." He smiles.

You smile right back at him, licking your lips as you look him up and down, taking in his features. You could tell that he had a strong build even covered by the hoodie he was wearing. He was also probably almost a whole foot taller than you, and it only made him that more attractive.

Then, your eyes move up to his face, taking in his features. Sharp jawline, piercing eyes, beautiful smile, soft lips, small stubble. This man is probably the most perfect person you have ever met.

"Are you done checking me out?" He raises his eyebrow, feeling a sudden wave of confidence run through his normally introverted body.

"Almost." You mutter, continuing to stare at him before laughing lightly as his expression changes from one of confidence to shy and blushy.

"I'm just kidding. Sorta. I wouldn't mind staring at you all say." You smile, and another blush takes over her cheeks.

"You're good at that." He whispers, and you raise your eyebrow.

"Good at what?"

"Flirting."

You smile, nodding. "Only with you." You whisper, and his face only turns more red, a bright smile covering his face, and you laugh lightly. "You're adorable." You say before holding out your hand. "I'm y/n."

He smiles, grabbing onto your hand, and you smile at the softness of his fingers.

"Sebastian." He says, and you nod.

"Sebastian." You whisper back, and he brings his bottom lip in between his teeth, staring at you intently before blinking and looking away.

You feel your phone buzz, and you let go of his hand, checking your smart watch that holds the notification.

We need you here. Now.